• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Vemo Leads

GP32765

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone tried Vimo telephone transfers? I think they are $25 per transfer and they wil hot transfer a health lead to you. You can decline the call if you are busy or take it when you want to.

You mean they just simply transfer a person that calls up and wants health info to you on the spot? Interesting. Do they do life or annuities?

I didn't know they did this. I'd be interested in the effectiveness of it.

Dan

Has anyone tried Vimo telephone transfers? I think they are $25 per transfer and they wil hot transfer a health lead to you. You can decline the call if you are busy or take it when you want to.

If you want to feel more comfortable I offer this as an altnernative.....

Send me all of your leads and I will call them for you. If they have interest I am more than happy to transfer them to you for FREE. However, if I can make them laugh I keep the lead. Fair enough???? :D

BTW, nobody ever says no to the HOFF.......

Haven't tried it yet myself but I'm tempted. If I could get transferred HSA inquiries I'd jump at it.

Overall, I have not been thrilled with VIMO int. leads.

Sounds like a joke to me! The last thing I want is an internet lead tire kicker transfered to me for $25!!

Call the lead yourself! It's amazing what you can accomplish when you actually work!

Don't mean to jump in here unannounced (I'm a VP at Vimo), but our live call service connects prospects from our site to a broker in real time. We don't have a call center calling on prospects and then transferring them.

You can visit our site and see an 800# and a click to call feature that will both route the call to your phone. If you answer and press 1 to accept the call, it's yours. If you don't, it will roll to another available agent. We don't touch any calls or talk to any of them before you.

We've been testing for one month and brokers are closing 25% of the live calls. At $25, that's a $100 CPA. Out of every four leads, one may be a "tire-kicker," one is uninsurable, one can't afford coverage, but then one buys on the spot. At least you just had to answer the phone instead of chasing down shared internet leads, right?

Just wanted to clarify.

Re: Anyone tried vimo telephone transfers?

Don't mean to jump in here unannounced (I'm a VP at Vimo), but our live call service connects prospects from our site to a broker in real time. We don't have a call center calling on prospects and then transferring them.

You can visit our site and see an 800# and a click to call feature that will both route the call to your phone. If you answer and press 1 to accept the call, it's yours. If you don't, it will roll to another available agent. We don't touch any calls or talk to any of them before you.

We've been testing for one month and brokers are closing 25% of the live calls. At $25, that's a $100 CPA. Out of every four leads, one may be a "tire-kicker," one is uninsurable, one can't afford coverage, but then one buys on the spot. At least you just had to answer the phone instead of chasing down shared internet leads, right?

Just wanted to clarify.

I spoke with a broker in Texas a week ago who claimed he was closing 30% of these...

Re: Anyone tried vimo telephone transfers?

I would be skeptical of those types of averages.. Maybe in the short term, but I am thinking over time a much lower average will be observed. But, you should try them out and let us all know how it goes!!!!

Back