Wanted:Bulk Aged Life Leads

Current

My agency recently moved from primarily focusing on health to life insurance.

Things are going well but my vendor will not be able to generate enough aged leads each month that we will need going forward.

Any help with finding another vendor would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Markingriffin

I gave Michael a call and he is going to see what he can do for me.

souldeux

I sent your person an email and we'll see what happens.

I go through a ton of these leads each month so if anyone else has something I am still looking.

Here is someone that sells them.

Michael Norris
www.StellarProspects.com
[email protected]
Phone: 813.994.8874

Mark, thanks for recommending us. As you may know, if someone can find a lower price than we sell aged insurance leads for, we will beat any competitors prices on both small and large orders. For those looking for larger quantites than are listed on our site feel free to call us for a quote. We are even able to get agents and agencies who are buying thousands of leads a week a better price than they can get elsewhere.

If working large quantities of aged insurance leads it is best to use a dialer like the Sales Dialer that can call multiple phone numbers at a time. If interested in getting the Sales Dialer at $89/month instead of their regular price of $150/month send me a private message or email.

Plus for any wanting to learn how to effectively work aged life leads you should check out a presentation that Nick Perry did on the subject at:

http://iliaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sixfigures.mp4

NOTE: When you click on the above link, the page that comes up will be blank while the recording loads. It takes quite awhile to load, so you will want do something else while you are waiting for the recorded webinar to start.

Back