Wanted to Brag

I jumped into the insurance game as a producer right out of high school and fell in love with how I was able to help people get protected + I generally just love sales. I jumped into the insurance game because I could not afford school. Because of my hard work, my end of year bonus from the agency I work at provided me with the course to obtain my ChFC and CLU. I would have never thought that in a million years I would be going to school without putting a financial burden on myself. Even though my parents could never pay for my school, they taught me how to work hard and it is paying off !!!

I jumped into the insurance game as a producer right out of high school and fell in love with how I was able to help people get protected + I generally just love sales. I jumped into the insurance game because I could not afford school. Because of my hard work, my end of year bonus from the agency I work at provided me with the course to obtain my ChFC and CLU. I would have never thought that in a million years I would be going to school without putting a financial burden on myself. Even though my parents could never pay for my school, they taught me how to work hard and it is paying off !!!

One of the most important investments you can make, is in yourself. You get paid by the market for the value you bring to it. Congratulations on investing in yourself rather than just spending money on yourself.

As to certifications, I only carry a CLB.. Certified Lazy Butt. ;)

One of the most important investments you can make, is in yourself. You get paid by the market for the value you bring to it. Congratulations on investing in yourself rather than just spending money on yourself.

As to certifications, I only carry a CLB.. Certified Lazy Butt. ;)
I know this is no longer politically correct but years ago debit agents that had large books in the black community used to tell other agents they had their CLU... Colored Life Underwriter

Back