Web CE Question for Indy

Do you have a friend, upline, anybody that's not an enemy, that lives in the same state as you? Somebody who has an insurance license?

Do you have a friend, upline, anybody that's not an enemy, that lives in the same state as you? Somebody who has an insurance license?

The owner of the agency is the only other one with an IN license number. I guess he'd be the only one that could do it. Don't know anyone else with an insurance license in IN.

The owner of the agency is the only other one with an IN license number. I guess he'd be the only one that could do it. Don't know anyone else with an insurance license in IN.

So why can't they do it? Or maybe call them up and see if they recommend a solution...;)

Unless they have changed, I don't think the proctor has to have an insurance license. I've always used a buddy of mine for that. He has no license and it has not been an issue.

Unless they have changed, I don't think the proctor has to have an insurance license. I've always used a buddy of mine for that. He has no license and it has not been an issue.

I'm using WebCE and they said they have to have an IN insurance license.

:(

I will need to go back and look, but seems like they asked for the proctor's NPN but not his insurance license #

I will need to go back and look, but seems like they asked for the proctor's NPN but not his insurance license #

I think it says IN producer number along with their driver's license number. My upline is not local, so he's kind of funny about giving that info so I can do it. He would have to log in before and log in after I complete each test. It's pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure another easier way to do it. I've already paid and don't know another person with an IN number.

May be different in IN. Looked at the info I have for my regular proctor. They asked for his name, address and DL#.

They want my NPN but not his and not his GA license #.

Latest posts

Back