Web Design, Why Does It Matter ?

I agree creativity aside its just a poor design. It took me about an entire minute to find any other page besides pricing.

Well I'm sorry to say this, but you are not much on the bright side. Seriously its bookmarks on a notebook, and one is already pulled out. How hard can it be ?

Well I'm sorry to say this, but you are not much on the bright side. Seriously its bookmarks on a notebook, and one is already pulled out. How hard can it be ?

Maybe I'm not that bright, but if you knew anything about conversions people don't usually like to click more than once to find what they are looking for and when you have two icons linking the the same pricing page and one to an under-construction page its not a very well thought out design although aesthetically sure it looks ok. Common the only thing I really noticed was the fact that your websites don't come with a blog unless they spend $1200..... then I proceeded to close the tab as quickly as possible hence why I didn't notice the rest.

Last edited:
Sydrial is "pretty" but seems slow to load, probably due to graphics.

I agree with others that navigation is not a strong feature.

The site must be new. Google hasn't found you yet.

Sydrial is "pretty" but seems slow to load, probably due to graphics.

I agree with others that navigation is not a strong feature.

The site must be new. Google hasn't found you yet.

It's true, I'm not very happy with the load speed, even though it's about 2 seconds on my connection (most people have slower lines so). What keywords were you using on google btw?

As for the navigation I really don't see how people find it difficult. It's not standard, so you can't find it robotically. Maybe I'll change it a little but I actually like it the way it is.

If we wanted a standard website we would have easily made one. Our point was to do something different to stand out from the tons of websites out there, and push ourselves a little.

:1biggrin:All this jaw jackin about web design....what an utter waste, slap up a 1 page WP site, order some SPAM and ur on ur way

-car insurance quotes
-car insurance rates
-cheap car insurance
-life insurance quotes

take yer pick :SLEEP::SLEEP::1laugh:

A site with only a contact form on it.. Seems legit. I'm sure you wouldn't know what to do with all the requests you are going to get :D

Back