Website for Leads and Ad Revenue - Review Please !

Re: Website for Leads and Ad Revenue - REVIEW PLZ

And he copies content:

Whether you are self-employed, working for an employer, a single person, a family, our website allows you to get quotes,compare and apply for quality insurance

Whether you are working for yourself, working for an employer, uninsured, a single person, or a family, our website allows you to research, compare and apply for quality health insurance in Pennsylvania.

Your online personal insurance quotes are provided by an experienced adviser. This service is provided by a live broker located in Tauranga, New Zealand, not an automated machine.

Your service is provided by a live broker…not an automated website.

There are many policies that will fit in your budget, and we’ll do the homework. These plans will be available when you need them, and contain the benefits that you require.

There are many policies that will fit in your budget, and we’ll do the homework. These plans will be available when you need them, and contain the benefits that you are most likely to use.

I guess he likes my website.

And he copies content:

Whether you are self-employed, working for an employer, a single person, a family, our website allows you to get quotes,compare and apply for quality insurance

Whether you are working for yourself, working for an employer, uninsured, a single person, or a family, our website allows you to research, compare and apply for quality health insurance in Pennsylvania.

Your online personal insurance quotes are provided by an experienced adviser. This service is provided by a live broker located in Tauranga, New Zealand, not an automated machine.

Your service is provided by a live broker…not an automated website.

There are many policies that will fit in your budget, and we’ll do the homework. These plans will be available when you need them, and contain the benefits that you require.

There are many policies that will fit in your budget, and we’ll do the homework. These plans will be available when you need them, and contain the benefits that you are most likely to use.

I guess he likes my website.

Wait he copied YOUR content then asked for a review on the forum? Thats pretty rich.

In September, on the Forum, he asked me a question about one of my websites. I assume that's when he began to copy content.

Not cool!!! While 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' in most cases, I would say this is definitely NOT one of them. :nah: Is it still called plagiarism if its on the web and not on real paper?

Good! :)

Ok, the forum is making me write more words than I want to. Let's hope that's enough to get posted. :swoon:

Actually neither. I noticed that he was not ranking for any of my key words. Also, I believe he said that he was just seeing what the content would look like on his page but would not keep it there.

Also, I believe he said that he was just seeing what the content would look like on his page but would not keep it there.

Who can't come up with their own content? Losers I guess:1mad:

Back