Website Quoter

lhkorn99

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm in the process of building a site, and looking to have a life quoter on there. the website termlife.com has a nice form and quoter. Can anyone tell which quoter they are using? can you customize compulife or ipipeline to do this?

I'm in the process of building a site, and looking to have a life quoter on there. the website termlife.com has a nice form and quoter. Can anyone tell which quoter they are using? can you customize compulife or ipipeline to do this?

The quote system at Life Insurance - Health Insurance - Life Quotes - Life Quotes | Term Life is using the Compulife internet engine, which the customer is running from their own server. You can learn more about that here: Internet Engine

That's a more expensive version of the options that our customers have, but it does give the user complete control over the look, feel and functionality of the site. Further, ALL the web based software resides on YOUR server, and is not connected to our server in any way. This gives you complete security and control.

If you want a cheaper version you can see it here at: Life Insurance Quotes

The options available are found here at: Life Insurance Quotes

Pricing can be found here: Website Quotes

You must subscribe to at least a "personal use edition" of Compulife in order to be able to purchase the web quoting option(s). A personal use subscription is only $199 per year, although we are having a 30 year anniversary special and some of our customers may have some interesting propositions for you.

Hint: Search "Compulife" on this site.

If you are not a Compulife subscriber, you can get started by going here: Compulife - 4 Months Free

If you follow the instructions that we email to you, you will receive 4 months of Compulife for FREE, including web quotes, with NO OBLIGATION to buy anything at the end of the 4 months. Take it, try it, use it, and you only pay if you believe it is making you money and you are happy.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see Robert promoting his service here. It's tough to beat getting four months for free to see if you like it or not and it's very reasonably priced after that.

The quote system at Life Insurance - Health Insurance - Life Quotes - Life Quotes | Term Life is using the Compulife internet engine, which the customer is running from their own server. You can learn more about that here: Internet Engine

That's a more expensive version of the options that our customers have, but it does give the user complete control over the look, feel and functionality of the site. Further, ALL the web based software resides on YOUR server, and is not connected to our server in any way. This gives you complete security and control.

If you want a cheaper version you can see it here at: Life Insurance Quotes

The options available are found here at: Life Insurance Quotes

Pricing can be found here: Website Quotes

You must subscribe to at least a "personal use edition" of Compulife in order to be able to purchase the web quoting option(s). A personal use subscription is only $199 per year, although we are having a 30 year anniversary special and some of our customers may have some interesting propositions for you.

Hint: Search "Compulife" on this site.

If you are not a Compulife subscriber, you can get started by going here: Compulife - 4 Months Free

If you follow the instructions that we email to you, you will receive 4 months of Compulife for FREE, including web quotes, with NO OBLIGATION to buy anything at the end of the 4 months. Take it, try it, use it, and you only pay if you believe it is making you money and you are happy.

Thanks for the information. For the internet quote engine, can you pay on a monthly basis, or do you have to pay upfront for the year?

Thanks for the information. For the internet quote engine, can you pay on a monthly basis, or do you have to pay upfront for the year?

The first four months are free. After that I'm reasonably certain it's take it or leave it at the annual fee with no monthly pay option. You can always throw it on a credit card and pay them monthly.

or if you dont get a sale in the first 4 months (free), you need to consider your online marketing gameplan. but it should pay for itself. 1 app in 4 months? hmm

The total package cost of the internet engine is $299 per year for a standard license to Compulife PLUS $995 per year for the internet engine. Those who want to first work with the engine, can buy the standard license to Compulife ($299) and then we will give you the internet engine (either for Windows or Linux servers) for FREE during the development period. This allows you to determine if you can achieve your objectives using it. When you are ready to go live, you then owe the $995 for the engine. If you don't go live, then you are not obligated to pay for it, and you are only out the $299.

Years ago we used to accept monthly payments but think that if someone needs to finance the annual subscription they should use their credit card.

We sell about 10 web quote options for every engine simply because the $298 per year (all in) is a lot better than $1,294 for the engine package. Unless you are going to be a big operation, I'm not sure I understand why you need the engine package, and if you are a big operation, $1,294 per year will be the least of your expenses.

If you are just getting into web quote sales of life insurance, I would walk before you run. Get the cheaper package (4 FREE months to start) and then see where it takes you. Your biggest problem will be getting traffic to your site. Most subscribers have no idea how tough that is, or how many other agents out there are trying to do the same thing. A number who get our web quote option, will drop off a year later because they have made no money from it. But in reality they did nothing to promote their site, which means no one found their site.

On a side note, while I may appear to be a shameless promoter, I generally only respond (fully and completely) to those who ask. And I should note that I don't put up anyone to ask, but I am grateful when people do.

My hope for every subscriber is that they make a load of money using our technology. And if you don't, I wouldn't but it either.

Last edited:
The total package cost of the internet engine is $299 per year for a standard license to Compulife PLUS $995 per year for the internet engine. Those who want to first work with the engine, can buy the standard license to Compulife ($299) and then we will give you the internet engine (either for Windows or Linux servers) for FREE during the development period. This allows you to determine if you can achieve your objectives using it. When you are ready to go live, you then owe the $995 for the engine. If you don't go live, then you are not obligated to pay for it, and you are only out the $299.

Years ago we used to accept monthly payments but think that if someone needs to finance the annual subscription they should use their credit card.

We sell about 10 web quote options for every engine simply because the $298 per year (all in) is a lot better than $1,294 for the engine package. Unless you are going to be a big operation, I'm not sure I understand why you need the engine package, and if you are a big operation, $1,294 per year will be the least of your expenses.

If you are just getting into web quote sales of life insurance, I would walk before you run. Get the cheaper package (4 FREE months to start) and then see where it takes you. Your biggest problem will be getting traffic to your site. Most subscribers have no idea how tough that is, or how many other agents out there are trying to do the same thing. A number who get our web quote option, will drop off a year later because they have made no money from it. But in reality they did nothing to promote their site, which means no one found their site.

On a side note, while I may appear to be a shameless promoter, I generally only respond (fully and completely) to those who ask. And I should note that I don't put up anyone to ask, but I am grateful when people do.

My hope for every subscriber is that they make a load of money using our technology. And if you don't, I wouldn't but it either.

I don't feel like you are shamelessly promoting at all, I appreciate you being here to answer my questions.

I just like the look of the quoter that is the engine quoter, but maybe I am better off using the same form as termlife.com has, but not actually providing the quote, rather collecting the prospects data, and then calling them and using my agencies' quoting system. I just don't like the look at the standard quoter. Then again 1 sale does pay for it. Would I get the product for a 4 month trial?

I don't feel like you are shamelessly promoting at all, I appreciate you being here to answer my questions.

I just like the look of the quoter that is the engine quoter, but maybe I am better off using the same form as termlife.com has, but not actually providing the quote, rather collecting the prospects data, and then calling them and using my agencies' quoting system. I just don't like the look at the standard quoter. Then again 1 sale does pay for it. Would I get the product for a 4 month trial?

When you say you like the "look" of the engine quoter better, please remember that the "engine quoter" has NOTHING to do with look and feel. The ingenuity of the engine is that it is the user who develops the look, feel and style that you see.

All the engine does is populate certain parts of the results page (we call it the "template") with values, company name, product name, premium, etc. How that name and premium are displayed, the fonts, colors, order, content, etc., is all the work of the individual developer.

The first thing you will need to know how to do is program in html code.

With the simpler web quotes what you are in fact using are the templates that Compulife designed and provides. There you have 8 options, which you will see listed above the client entry box on this page:

Life Insurance Quotes

Once again, it is the drop down above the client box that lets you choose different templates to try.

The templates are:

<!--
TEMPLATE.HTM
TEMPLATE_REQUEST_AP.HTM
TEMPLATE_LOGO.HTM
TEMPLATE_LOGO_0.HTM
TEMPLATE_LOGO_1.HTM
TEMPLATE_LOGO_2.HTM
TEMPLATE_MORE_INFO.HTM
-->

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" name="TEMPLATEFILE" value="TEMPLATE_LOGO_0.HTM">​

The symbol <!-- is html code that signifies the beginning of a "comment" area in an html file. Everything that follows that symbol is hidden and not displayed. The comment area ends with -->.

The seven templates in the comment area are options NOT being used. The template at Life Insurance Quotes is the one called:

TEMPLATE_LOGO_0.HTM​

and you will see that template selected in this line:

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" name="TEMPLATEFILE" value="TEMPLATE_LOGO_0.HTM">​

While we offer 8 templates, the engine user can create what ever template they want.

Regardless of whether you take the cheaper web quotes ($99) or the more expensive internet engine ($995), the first page, which is the client entry page, is your's to control.

If you go to google and search for:

"Powered by COMPULIFE®"​

you will turn up lots of websites that have formatted and integrates our client entry page in different ways. While you are not required to included "Powered by COMPULIFE®" in that page, many agents leave it in because they think it communicates a well respected brand to their visitors.

Here is the google search I am referring to:

So that page can be formatted as you like, and if you use a horizontal frame under which to display the comparison result template, you can control the content of the header. Here is a good example of what I am talking about:

Here is a different approach:

where the results are formatted in a box on the site.

Both of the above examples use the $99 option.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back