Weed

This might be a dumb question, but what about CBD oil?

Probably a good question for life and fe underwriting. CBD is the big craze, and if there is any THC in it, then one would test positive for some tests. However, I believe it would take a big daily dosage of over 1000 milligrams of CBD to test positive for any THC.

A friend of mine moved to Oregon and is growing CBD Hemp. With the passage of the Farm bill a year ago, hemp is now legal along with CBD. However, the total THC must be below .3%.

Hemp growers across the USA are betting on 'smokable hemp' to be the next big market, mainly as an alternative to cigarettes. It looks like pot, smells like pot, but won't get you high, just high in CBD. It's going to drive law enforcement nuts with distinguishing between illegal marijuana, and now legal hemp.

Maybe drive underwriters nuts as well. Will they believe the customer tested positive due to smoking hemp? Maybe a non issue, just quote smoker rates and send it in?

Probably a good question for life and fe underwriting. CBD is the big craze, and if there is any THC in it, then one would test positive for some tests. However, I believe it would take a big daily dosage of over 1000 milligrams of CBD to test positive for any THC.

A friend of mine moved to Oregon and is growing CBD Hemp. With the passage of the Farm bill a year ago, hemp is now legal along with CBD. However, the total THC must be below .3%.

Hemp growers across the USA are betting on 'smokable hemp' to be the next big market, mainly as an alternative to cigarettes. It looks like pot, smells like pot, but won't get you high, just high in CBD. It's going to drive law enforcement nuts with distinguishing between illegal marijuana, and now legal hemp.

Maybe drive underwriters nuts as well. Will they believe the customer tested positive due to smoking hemp? Maybe a non issue, just quote smoker rates and send it in?

you would have to be smoking a shit ton of legitimate CBD to test positive for thc. Hell I passed a drug test smoking actual weed before.

i guess it depends on the person though.

Just re read your comment and I see you said that! Speaking of weed....

Back