Weekend Dialing Seniors

Been doing supp dialing for quite a while. Saturdays seem to be really great or awful, but the great days make it all worth while. I have never tried to call on Sundays. I figured I need to set aside at least one day a week where I absolutely won't work, so I made that Sunday. The majority of my book lives in the bible belt so I imagine I wouldn't fair well on Sunday anyway.

Check your state and federal laws before cold calling on Sundays. Some states down south won't let you dial people on certain days like MLK day, our Lincoln's birthday.

Back when I was building my business if I hadn't hit my goal in numbers of contacts by Friday 8pm, my knuckles where tapping doors by 10am on Saturday. I knocked vs. ringing... we all have our strong suits.

I wonder if Rachel from card holder services is aware of this

Most small businesses don't follow compliance law, and most small businesses don't last the five year mark. Some "entrepreneurs" are better fit holding a job!

Back when I was building my business if I hadn't hit my goal in numbers of contacts by Friday 8pm, my knuckles where tapping doors by 10am on Saturday. I knocked vs. ringing... we all have our strong suits.
It still works well!

In certain areas with lots of cookie-cutter suburban homes, it still works. A lot better than the phones lately!

I divide my day up now. On the phones from 7 to Noon. On the doors from 3 to 9. That's what they call "the summer grind"...

Most small businesses don't follow compliance law, and most small businesses don't last the five year mark. Some "entrepreneurs" are better fit holding a job!

So you're saying most small businesses don't last because they don't follow compliance law?

Back