Will All Seniors Eventually Have No Choice but Medicare Advantage?

Mmmkay pumpkin. You may want to look up some videos of Biden in the 90's. He has moved left on many issues. Hell, even his former boss talked about securing the border way back when. I've heard many centrist liberals say the Democrat party has gone way left. You don't have to agree, but that is their belief.

There's really no sense in us going back and forth. You're voting for Biden, we get it. And there's likely nothing that could change that for you. I mean, who doesn't love the fact that we are sending billions to Ukraine and involved in some skirmishes in the middle east and on the verge of sending troops to battle? I recall many liberals claiming Trump would get us into World War 3. Looks like Biden is closer to that.

And who doesn't love the stream of millions of illegals coming into the country? We have a system set up for legal immigration, but why do that when you can cross the border, be given some money and a phone and sent on your merry way with a "promise" to show up to court in 18-24 months?

And who doesn't love dudes identifying as girls competing against girls in sports?

And who doesn't love allowing doctors to provide hormone blockers to preteens because you know, preteens are full of wisdom?

I really see why you love Biden and liberals in general.

Feel free to respond, but I won't continue the convo as it will go nowhere.
I am 100% not voting for Biden.. You have a great day

Mmmkay pumpkin. You may want to look up some videos of Biden in the 90's. He has moved left on many issues. Hell, even his former boss talked about securing the border way back when. I've heard many centrist liberals say the Democrat party has gone way left. You don't have to agree, but that is their belief

I would argue that the majority of Democrats are not suggesting open borders, but that securing the border should be done more humanely.

Any border solution should have major immigration overhauls. Our actual immigration system is really screwed up. Functionally, only about 3% of all people that apply (usually highly skilled) are approved for a green card.

The "they're taking our jobs" argument could definitely be used for that skilled work (which they'd be still higher qualified than most US citizens) but there is an inflow of employment were US workers just don't want those jobs...

Instead of arguing to change child labor laws, which is arguably a dumber idea, by some states.. because kids aren't usually taxed... immigrants are taxed and consume..

Which is a net positive for the economy and our very dire fiscal situation.

I'm all for background checks and immigration requirements, but factually the border isn't the severe situation on illegal immigration as Conservatives try to sell (and they jettison when they get to yes..) It's more overstaying visas.

I'm all for allowing people to immigrate to the US, which requirements of clean health and criminal background, along with requirement of employment, within 90 days of visa being granted, to ensure they aren't a drain on the system.

That's my opinion, democracy should be creating a solution where no one is entirely happy. Not this nonsense that's happening now.

Oh look another cult member 😏
Trump will be expecting donations from the cult whenever he is ruled on by Judge Engoron, who slaps Trump for another $350+ million for breaking the law and getting caught. Maybe Alina Habba will argue in front of the cameras after that ruling this week.

I would argue that the majority of Democrats are not suggesting open borders, but that securing the border should be done more humanely.

Any border solution should have major immigration overhauls. Our actual immigration system is really screwed up. Functionally, only about 3% of all people that apply (usually highly skilled) are approved for a green card.

The "they're taking our jobs" argument could definitely be used for that skilled work (which they'd be still higher qualified than most US citizens) but there is an inflow of employment were US workers just don't want those jobs...

Instead of arguing to change child labor laws, which is arguably a dumber idea, by some states.. because kids aren't usually taxed... immigrants are taxed and consume..

Which is a net positive for the economy and our very dire fiscal situation.

I'm all for background checks and immigration requirements, but factually the border isn't the severe situation on illegal immigration as Conservatives try to sell (and they jettison when they get to yes..) It's more overstaying visas.

I'm all for allowing people to immigrate to the US, which requirements of clean health and criminal background, along with requirement of employment, within 90 days of visa being granted, to ensure they aren't a drain on the system.

That's my opinion, democracy should be creating a solution where no one is entirely happy. Not this nonsense that's happening now.

Fully agree - I am a naturalized citizen, I was hoping to get my younger brother out here.. takes ten years! What kind of system is that?!

Logic and reason completely baffle the immature, irrational mind that only sees dollars and cents in the decision making progress.
It’s not just dollars and cents. Medicare Advantage promotes preventive care, they take an active approach, they reach out to members and try to encourage healthy living, annual testing and vaccinations. Members are afforded a gym membership simply for being on the plan. Medicare supplements do nothing at all. They just sit back and pay the bill for the policyholder. Advantage plans have saved thousands of lives by increasing access to care. For instance, if someone is having health issues and they’re debating whether they need to get in and see a doctor, with a Medicare Advantage plan there’s usually no deductible and there’s a $0 copay for primary care. But with a Medicare supplement Plan G, there’s a $250 Part B deductible that the policy holder is responsible for. It’s human nature. That policy holder might put off going to the doctor because they know they’d have to pay the full cost. Things like that happen with supplements. I’ve seen it many times.

So, the idea that people have different needs and preferences is illogical?

See? This is the Supplement Taliban. So condenscending and arrogant while being objectively wrong about everything.

I rest my case.
Yes. The supplement Taliban also seems to forget that in most states, once the 6 month Part B Open Enrollment is over, a person with certain pre existing conditions cannot even qualify for a Medigap plan. So what are they to do? With a “Medigap only “ mindset, these people are screwed. Fortunately, MAPD is always an option for them.

Back