Wellcare 2024?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Anyone know what is the deal with them 2024, I ussually dont worry about it and see what they all look like come the 1st when I can see them all together

but I am hearing the premiums for wellcare will be ranging from .50 to $3 ?

My concern is there going to be a huge change in coverage? will I need to do a mass migration?

I ussually dont worry about it and see what they all look like come the 1st when I can see them all together

That's still a good plan. Unless you just prefer to have something to worry about between now and then.

Anyone know what is the deal with them 2024, I ussually dont worry about it and see what they all look like come the 1st when I can see them all together

but I am hearing the premiums for wellcare will be ranging from .50 to $3 ?

My concern is there going to be a huge change in coverage? will I need to do a mass migration?
My sister just got notification that her premium will be $0.00 next year.

That's still a good plan. Unless you just prefer to have something to worry about between now and then.

Hey listen I have been trough it many AEPs when a plan is number 1 far ahead of the competition but then goes far south, and II have to spend all AEP dealing with it

Redeemer before WellCare t was Humana Wal-Mart, before that it was Coventry remember they had the $11 plan with $0 copays for several years then went high premium high copays

I hear such a low premium I am wondering if they are putting everything under deductible or going to restructure like smart rx or something like it

Tire 3 is now 25% coinsurance rather then fixed copay. Eliquis now costs them $545.00 deductible and then $150+ copay. Think people would rather pay $7 premium and keep Tier 3 at $47 copay.

Yes you see that is a BIG difrence

Though Eliquis is mostly a tier 4 this year not like 2022, I have had many go to Xarelto or switch to SS high option depending on thief situation for this reason

Tire 3 is now 25% coinsurance rather then fixed copay. Eliquis now costs them $545.00 deductible and then $150+ copay. Think people would rather pay $7 premium and keep Tier 3 at $47 copay.
This. Premiums are $0 and $0.50 throughout most of the states...at least the ones Im in. Still $0 tier 1 and $5 tier 2. Tiers 3-5 with coinsurance. Will be key to check the formulary but this will be a go to product for people with no meds. Silver Script Smart Value plan has dropped deductible but still has coinsurance for tiers 3-5 and is more expensive.

This is likely just a big land grab by both of these carriers. Wellcare teaming up with MOO to offer MAPD. You bet they are going to try and flip all these low premium people

Back