Wellcare 2024?

This. Premiums are $0 and $0.50 throughout most of the states...at least the ones Im in. Still $0 tier 1 and $5 tier 2. Tiers 3-5 with coinsurance. Will be key to check the formulary but this will be a go to product for people with no meds. Silver Script Smart Value plan has dropped deductible but still has coinsurance for tiers 3-5 and is more expensive.

This is likely just a big land grab by both of these carriers. Wellcare teaming up with MOO to offer MAPD. You bet they are going to try and flip all these low premium people

oh man guess got to do the moo certifications I did not do it because they did not have anything worth while last few years

Do we really believe that Wellcare is smarter than UHC, Aetna, and Humana and has a better mouse trap???!?

Or is this centene realizing they bought a burning ship and trying to sell it to Omaha before it sinks...

Do we really believe that Wellcare is smarter than UHC, Aetna, and Humana and has a better mouse trap???!?

Or is this centene realizing they bought a burning ship and trying to sell it to Omaha before it sinks...

We had a meeting with our wellcare rep recently, Centene is investing considerable money into infrastructure, tech, and customer service. I don't think they are going anywhere.

We had a meeting with our wellcare rep recently, Centene is investing considerable money into infrastructure, tech, and customer service. I don't think they are going anywhere.

They desperately need to improve in those areas. So it’s good they are investing

Wellcare has low star ratings. The question is: do star ratings really matter? Do you consider the star ratings when reviewing the plans?

Wellcare has low star ratings. The question is: do star ratings really matter? Do you consider the star ratings when reviewing the plans?

Anthem Amerigroup has been dogged with 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5 stars for years and finally hit the AEP of reckoning. Plan options are now being dropped in every Texas market. You had better believe that star ratings matter.

Back