• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Wellcare Pdp Low Performing Plan Sep

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
I remember that at one time clients could drop out of wellcare PDP. Does anyone know if this is still the case? They have a 2.5 star rating in Medicare.gov or maybe since the member gets a one time SEP whenever because wellcare was a low performing plan at ONE time, regardless of whether they got their act straight. For state of MO. Medicare.gov and wellcare customer service were a waste of an hour of my time.

Yes it has to be 3 years in a row but it wouldn't shock me if they haven't got their act together. They are 2.5 now and were under 3 a few years back. Anyone have a resource that shows past star ratings?

Yes it has to be 3 years in a row but it wouldn't shock me if they haven't got their act together. They are 2.5 now and were under 3 a few years back. Anyone have a resource that shows past star ratings?

Just look them up on Medicare.gov. The plan would have a low performing indicator next to it. If it is low performing, people on the plan should have gotten a letter back in Oct. If anyone enrolled onto the plan during AEP, they should have gotten a letter last month.

Remember, agents can't use the SEP. They'd have to call Medicare to use it.

Back