Wellcare PDP

How do you use the PURL? I see my clients in my office and do the paperwork in front of them. Do you email it to them and then have them sign into their email to complete it in front of you? Or do you send it and hope they do it later? Do you send it to yourself and fill it out with the client? I'm all about ease and convenience. . .

Www.wellcarerep.com/309427

But you enter in your agent number...or not :)

How do you use the PURL?
I see my clients in my office and do the paperwork in front of them. Do you email it to them and then have them sign into their email to complete it in front of you? Or do you send it and hope they do it later? Do you send it to yourself and fill it out with the client?
I'm all about ease and convenience. . .

You can't be present when they fill it out. Since they aren't doing verifications calls anymore, not sure how they'd find out tho. You can tell them how to proceed with it (PDP or MAPD) by hitting Enroll Now. If they "request info", it will default to Wellcare and you will NOT get paid. You need to go through it yourself up until it says "enroll" . Starts out with entering their zip and it will show EVERY plan in the area. I guess you could hand them the computer and go out for ice cream.
The last 6 #'s on the PURL are your agent no.

You can't be present when they fill it out. Since they aren't doing verifications calls anymore, not sure how they'd find out tho. You can tell them how to proceed with it (PDP or MAPD) by hitting Enroll Now. If they "request info", it will default to Wellcare and you will NOT get paid. You need to go through it yourself up until it says "enroll" . Starts out with entering their zip and it will show EVERY plan in the area. I guess you could hand them the computer and go out for ice cream.
The last 6 #'s on the PURL are your agent no.

Thank you! That's what I was looking for. More than likely they will have some sort of IP tracker, that's how they'll catch you.
I just want to help my clients get signed up for the best plan- I'm really not scamming anyone. But I know I'll get caught if I do it for them. It'll be interesting how this will work. . .

Yeah it's very simple. I do it on the phone with them while I'm in my office and they are home. No AVL and PAV is so nice

I like using their agent-assisted app -

I'd give you the link but I'm not eligible to post the URL here.

This way you can guide the client through the whole enrollment process. Note that you have to make a phone call to get the appointment ID but I believe it also captures a verbal SOA for you (been a little while since I last did one).

I like using their agent-assisted app - I'd give you the link but I'm not eligible to post the URL here. This way you can guide the client through the whole enrollment process. Note that you have to make a phone call to get the appointment ID but I believe it also captures a verbal SOA for you (been a little while since I last did one).

You are not referring to the PURL, you are referring to the agent assisted app. Purl needs no call

Yes, that's what I said..."I like using their agent-assisted app". This was meant for agents that want to be in the presence of their client and actually help them do the enrollment. Otherwise, go ahead and use the PURL.

Wondering if they will have more than 1 person answering the agent line this AEP. Last year, they literally had 1 person answering the phone. Hold times of well over an hour were typical. Messages that I left, literally begging someone to call me back, were never returned. I said "I am begging someone to call me back". Nothing. No way I would ever write another PDP with them.

Agents beware. During the year, I told my clients I would not recommend them because of their customer service and if they wanted to enroll, do it themselves but don't call me with problems.

Back