Went Riding with a Potential Upline...

So, I've been out with a potential up line. Nice person, but very unprofessional in people's homes. Let's just say some of the subject matter would get you thrown out of my mother's house.

FE company that provides older card leads but leads none the less. Part of the application process is providing W2 for the past couple of years. Is that normal? I don't like that idea and it very well may be a deal breaker for me.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

Thank you.

So, I've been out with a potential up line. Nice person, but very unprofessional in people's homes. Let's just say some of the subject matter would get you thrown out of my mother's house.

FE company that provides older card leads but leads none the less. Part of the application process is providing W2 for the past couple of years. Is that normal? I don't like that idea and it very well may be a deal breaker for me.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Not good. Where are you located?

So, I've been out with a potential up line. Nice person, but very unprofessional in people's homes. Let's just say some of the subject matter would get you thrown out of my mother's house. FE company that provides older card leads but leads none the less. Part of the application process is providing W2 for the past couple of years. Is that normal? I don't like that idea and it very well may be a deal breaker for me. Any thoughts you have would be appreciated. Thank you.

The only time I have seen a up line ask for W2s is if they were going to pay a salary weekly. Monumental Career side comes to mind.

Back