What’s the best CRM to use for marketing my existing clients?

Nicolacrayola

Expert
I consulted with Advisor branch today and it sounded great with everything it’s able to do but I don’t really know how to judge a program like that and wanted to check in and see what everybody else thought before I took the plunge, seeing as you have to commit for at least one year. I am with many many different IMOS (for all forms of life insurance as well as Annuities and Medicare, and I will soon be adding property and casualty as well) and love the idea of having one central location for all of my many carriers. I also love that it lets you text clients for campaigns instead of just doing it with email because I have a lot of clients that don’t do email. It also lets you set reminders for things like policy reviews, but it does not have any way to actually market to new people that are not actually clients, there is no automated dialer built in, and there is no recording device for phone calls. It’s $97 a month for the base model, another hundred dollars a month if you want all of your carriers to automatically update with your business, and if you go beyond 10 gigs of memory, you have to pay another $50 a month for 10 gigs and it would be extra if you want clients to be able to create logins as well. My primary motivation is marketing my existing clients for referrals and more business/cross selling opportunities. I would really love if it had a built-in way to generate leads yourself but that may be a bit too much to ask. What is everybody’s favorite system?

Any CRM that asks for a annual commitment should send up a red flag.

Take a look at Radius. You can get pretty much what you listed for around $90 a month. Dialer, screen share, texting and more.

Radius was recently bought out by Agencybloc so there will be changes. Check them out too.

Another is Advisors Assistant. I used them for years until I retired. They're geared toward financial planners and advisors.

Bottom line though. The program you mentioned is way over priced.

Back