What a Waste

AZSHIS

Expert
A website that at one time was a reference of knowledge and experience is nothing more than a place for Somarco, Lost Dollar, and assorted to spout the day's idiocy. I said I was checking out 3 years and did just that -popped in for your moronic 3 ring shit show just now and can only post an fu and f off . I hope another site pops up with better characters with brighter intellect. This is special ed vatos.

A website that at one time was a reference of knowledge and experience is nothing more than a place for Somarco, Lost Dollar, and assorted to spout the day's idiocy. I said I was checking out 3 years and did just that -popped in for your moronic 3 ring shit show just now and can only post an fu and f off . I hope another site pops up with better characters with brighter intellect. This is special ed vatos.

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you also!

Thanks for really elevating the content of the forum with this post. I am sure LD and Somarco along with the rest of us have benefited from your superior intellect.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :twitchy:

Back