What a Waste

aa2c4124-d5fe-470a-a4d1-37f72af4f655-1702260253671-pfarm-watermarked.png

A website that at one time was a reference of knowledge and experience is nothing more than a place for Somarco, Lost Dollar, and assorted to spout the day's idiocy. I said I was checking out 3 years and did just that -popped in for your moronic 3 ring shit show just now and can only post an fu and f off . I hope another site pops up with better characters with brighter intellect. This is special ed vatos.

I agree whole heartily... we needed that breath of fresh air to blow in just now. After 3 years of your absence it's like a shot in the arm reality check.

Sad to hear that your checking out again for another 3 to 10 years stent... we'll all be waiting on baited breath until then.:)

...I was asking around, was your absence tied to a plea deal, or was that just part of your parole? :huh:

I hope another site pops up with better characters with brighter intellect. This is special ed vatos.

People being what they are, that's not likely to happen. From my life experience, there is a very large contingent of people, that struggle to tie their shoe laces. Aside from that, this place is way better than most of the "profesional" forums that I've read.

Back