What are typical ISSUE INSTRUCTIONS ? example ?

SParker

Super Genius
Hello, underwriting department reviewed app and asks that I send ISSUE INSTRUCTIONS for the policy.

Can someone show me an example for Issue Instructions?

What are the things typically mentioned in Issue Instructions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Based on your other thread, they are probably asking you to tell them what you want to do since it came back at a different health rating. ??

Based on your other thread, they are probably asking you to tell them what you want to do since it came back at a different health rating. ??

The carrier just got back to me, so very simple, just tying up loose ends such as submitting a new illustration with the new health status; clarifying where the policy should go and premium payment instructions etc. I thought it was something more involved....

This must be the first policy that you have had issued other than applied. Good news this time, but sooner or later you will get a rated offer. That is when you have to do your best selling job.

This must be the first policy that you have had issued other than applied. Good news this time, but sooner or later you will get a rated offer. That is when you have to do your best selling job.

Yes, first one ever. I must say this is a lot of work if you want to do it right for your clients. Not just the selling part, even as far as generating the most optimized participating WL policies is concerned, that took me a long time.

Yes, first one ever. I must say this is a lot of work if you want to do it right for your clients. Not just the selling part, even as far as generating the most optimized participating WL policies is concerned, that took me a long time.
Every profession is a lot of work...

Once you know what you're doing, design gets a lot easier and you just need to stay on top of product offerings.

In this business (like law, accounting, financial planning, or even medicine) you're going to have huge cases that go easy and small ones that are a headache and vice versa.

That's the life of working with the public.

Back