What Are You Going to Do Next Year?

I'm going to make a strong push to learn more about marketing to seniors. Get contracted to sell FE. Expand senior product sales into NJ,NY,DE.

Best Wishes,

Joe

You're a moron to come into NY. Already have too many players and not enough prospects. Can't speak to NJ or DE.

You're a moron to come into NY. Already have too many players and not enough prospects. Can't speak to NJ or DE.

I'll be real sure to take your advice... :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NJ is no good either.
I hear all the seniors have left NJ and went south...to Delaware.
So check out Delaware.

9 million people in NJ.. plenty of seniors need coverage. I will be hammering NJ real soon.

Last edited:
dude you have some serious issues. ass handed to me how? by making more sales ? please crawl back under the rock you just came from.

A few posts back I made it as clear as I thought anyone possibly could. There are entirely too many agents working a small pool of prospects. There are a handful of agents that work the areas to the ground and on top of that there are dozens and dozens of smaller shops that help keep the place pretty well covered. I'm not saying there isn't money to be had, but it's difficult for most folks to imagine just how burnt over the NY senior market is. To make it even less attractive, there are only a handful of carriers in the state, the products aren't all that interesting, and the commissions are lower. By all means go take NY by storm, but that's what you're up against. Not that I know anything about insurance mind you, I'm just here to sell leads.

PA health quotes
there is an ignore feature on this forum for anyone you don't care to see posts from and I don't think they can see yours but I'm not really sure. Obviously this forum isn't going to be cleaned up any time soon. It reminds me of a classroom I used to have where some of the kids actually wanted to learn and help, sone were just plain smart while others just wanted to cause trouble and then you have the class clowns. Whenever the teacher left **** would hit the fan in class. No wonder some of our children in this society are having problems. There are a couple of regular posters here who I'm afraid I will have to ignore and that sucks because sometimes like one out of 10 posts happens to have some good info in it. I have decided it isn't worth it though.
My advice to you is to become more like a duck in water and to stop engaging certain people. Eventually they will leave you alone because they can't get a response from you. It might take a year for it to happen so if that's not good then use the ignore feature otherwise you are just feeding the fire so to speak. The best advice I can give you is if you don't have anything good to say then don't say it at all which includes fighting back with certain weasals who are probably big and fat, short and fat and worst of all smell like stinky ass. See, now I'm being mean but you get my point.
Peace out ;-)

getting my license and focusing on the internet...

Wow. You need a license to get on the internet now? That will keep a lot of folks off that have no idea what they are doing.

Is this a Homeland Security thing?

Wow. You need a license to get on the internet now? That will keep a lot of folks off that have no idea what they are doing.

Is this a Homeland Security thing?

Something like that, remember that service you tested out w/ me? It ended up that I started hogging up so much bandwidth (about 20 Gigs a day) my ISP threatened to shut me down and I ended up moving my whole operation to several offshore servers.

Thank Krishna for Remote Desktop Connection. :1wink:

There are a couple of regular posters here who I'm afraid I will have to ignore and that sucks because sometimes like one out of 10 posts happens to have some good info in it. I have decided it isn't worth it though.
My advice to you is to become more like a duck in water and to stop engaging certain people. Eventually they will leave you alone because they can't get a response from you. It might take a year for it to happen so if that's not good then use the ignore feature otherwise you are just feeding the fire so to speak. The best advice I can give you is if you don't have anything good to say then don't say it at all which includes fighting back with certain weasals who are probably big and fat, short and fat and worst of all smell like stinky ass. See, now I'm being mean but you get my point.
Peace out ;-)

I think that is EXCELLENT advice. pahealthquotes, honestly, I wouldn't give you crap if you just acknowledged that you were being inconsiderate and moved on. It looks like you've changed the thread titles to reflect what you're talking about and that is absolutely a step in the right direction. For me, you really stepped on your d*** when you thought it was a good idea to lash out and call me a lousy lead vendor that was running a scam. Aside from the fact that your claim is clearly inaccurate which a simple visit to either of my sites would make clear, you provided a terribly disproportionate response. I agreed with Rick for not liking it when you were wasting our time and from their you took it 10 steps further, and such is your "right". At that point you only gave me more incentive to further call you out and/or just be a grump. If your initial response was not to come out swinging at everything that moved and to start making nasty personal insults your experience would be much different.

Back