What Companies Write Final Expense in NJ?

Just wonder if different people buy via mail with Omaha vs fill out other life leads....

Just wonder if different people buy via mail with Omaha vs fill out other life leads....

Oh, I see what you mean.

MOO also does newspaper ads, tv and radio as well as internet advertising. So they are getting a broader mix of business than just direct mail.

Could be? Especially if you use a lead piece that says life insurance on it.

People that have bought life insurance, even bad life insurance, have a tendency to throw the lead cards away and not mail them in if it mentions life insurance. They think they have it taken care of.

That's the main reason I don't want the card to say life insurance on it.

JD do you REALLY this these folk read the card word for word?

No, not word for word. But life insurance on there is a key for them to drop it in the trash if they think they are already covered.

I know I meet with more people that already have life insurance when I use the card that doesn't have it on there.

And that's fine with me. Those are the people I want to see. I don't really want to see people that have no life insurance at all.

No, not word for word. But life insurance on there is a key for them to drop it in the trash if they think they are already covered.

I know I meet with more people that already have life insurance when I use the card that doesn't have it on there.

And that's fine with me. Those are the people I want to see. I don't really want to see people that have no life insurance at all.

You don't? You find that that they usually tend to procrastinate? Since they've already been practicing procrastinators?

You don't? You find that that they usually tend to procrastinate? Since they've already been practicing procrastinators?

A person 65-70 years old that has no life insurance now and has a history of not having life insurance is just not the person I want to see. There's usually a reason for their history.

Not that I won't write them because I will. But those seem to be the problem clients if they become one.

I think more people fill out the card for pure curiosity and because they fill out all kinds of junk mail then any logical reason.

A person 65-70 years old that has no life insurance now and has a history of not having life insurance is just not the person I want to see. There's usually a reason for their history.

Not that I won't write them because I will. But those seem to be the problem clients if they become one.

That!

Holds true in larger policies as well.

Back