What do you look for in a lead vendor?

It's been recommended on this forum to create and engage in conversation. As someone who works for a vendor that provides inbound traffic, I'm always interested to hear what agents like and don't like in a vendor.

What creates the business relationships where you thrive? Is it constant communication? Education around best lead practices?

Like the title asks, what do you look for when searching for a lead vendor?

LEADS.... lol. I look for a company that specializes. When I go to a lead companies home page and it is obvious that they offer leads for a wide array of professions I am out. Statistics of what's working and what's not.

LEADS.... lol. I look for a company that specializes. When I go to a lead companies home page and it is obvious that they offer leads for a wide array of professions I am out. Statistics of what's working and what's not.

Makes sense. I've seen companies before that "specialize" in the type of call marketing, but with many verticals. Working with a company who knows the ins and outs of the industry they support is always going to give you a leading edge.

Back