The end of the lead generation companies?

If you are able to produce the Glengarry Glen Ross leads, you should be selling insurance to these people making bank as a proof of concept to those you're trying to convince. If you're wanting to test your concept on someone elses money, that's a great idea, but I'll be passing. I would say get it dialed in and FCC compliant then come back and try again.

@tippingpoint You are missing the point of the website. I'm not sure why so many agents seem to hate being solicited but somehow they think that clients or future clients want an agent to solicit them..? Here you are on this website but you think that people don't want to get quotes and policies this way, with a variety of agents and carriers..? Do these agents also think that they are the only agent or carrier that their clients have gotten quotes from..? My website isn't to appease agents but I created it so it would yield the best possible scenario for them. This site is designed to appease future clients for the agents that use our site because that is what will make the sale.
I've spent thousands of my own money on creating InsurEasier.com vs $10 to register on on the site and then to only pay the pledge amount if your quote is chosen from a small group of other agents who DO NOT pay if they're not selected. Ok, so you might need to pay for creating quotes, which I never had to when I was practicing as an agent but that cost is minimal, still nowhere near what an agent would spend on other methods of getting "leads."
And, InsurEasier.com is FCC compliant...

Last edited:
@tippingpoint You are missing the point of the website. I'm not sure why so many agents seem to hate being solicited but somehow they think that clients or future clients want an agent to solicit them..? Here you are on this website but you think that people don't want to get quotes and policies this way, with a variety of agents and carriers..? Do these agents also think that they are the only agent or carrier that their clients have gotten quotes from..?
You understand that that's what the lead business IS, and very big companies have been doing exactly this for a long time? That there's nothing new about it? That the market of shoppers who just want to enter info on a screen, see quotes and decide to buy before ever speaking to someone ISN'T the one actual agents compete in?

You're better off starting a food truck, seriously.

You are missing the point of the website.
I have less than 20 websites of my own. The majority of them are PAYING lead generation websites. I built and ranked them over the last five years. Did you hear anything that, I said? Or anything that the experienced life insurance agents said? I know exactly what I need. You might consider listening to your potential customers, it's what will drive you to success or failure. Good luck.

I have less than 20 websites of my own. The majority of them are PAYING lead generation websites. I built and ranked them over the last five years. Did you hear anything that, I said? Or anything that the experienced life insurance agents said? I know exactly what I need. You might consider listening to your potential customers, it's what will drive you to success or failure. Good luck.
Same. I'm exclusively online. Have been for almost a decade.

I'm not objecting to doing business online. My SEO leads are high intent and my contact rate is great.

I would have no problem buying leads if they were similar to the ones I generate myself. I just doubt they're out there.

My SEO leads are high intent and my contact rate is great.

Are you generating life insurance leads locally on Google? Those ARE the Glengarry Glen Ross leads. I sell those to other people in various trades like fencing. Between Google, AI, Google and AI, new apps, and people like the FCC, it's changing daily. I've literally stopped doing online marketing (for others) and will just watch for a while.

I'm new to life insurance I'm about to start door knocking my local fb leads. My ad is clearly about life insurance and a long form. A little less than $9 per lead. It's super encouraging to hear that you're able to generate Google leads locally for insurance!!

Are you generating life insurance leads locally on Google? Those ARE the Glengarry Glen Ross leads. I sell those to other people in various trades like fencing. Between Google, AI, Google and AI, new apps, and people like the FCC, it's changing daily. I've literally stopped doing online marketing (for others) and will just watch for a while.

I'm new to life insurance I'm about to start door knocking my local fb leads. My ad is clearly about life insurance and a long form. A little less than $9 per lead. It's super encouraging to hear that you're able to generate Google leads locally for insurance!!
Disability insurance nationally. The leads are really good. I would pay several hundred per lead if they were guaranteed to be as good as what I can generate organically.

Now y'all go on about your leads..?
Y'all are funny...
Anyway, for any agents that are interested, InsurEasier.com offers communication with real time leads, that you'll create a quote for, and only if the lead chooses your quote from other quotes, to turn into a policy (basically a client at that point), do you pay. Not sure how much better it gets than that.
Again, we're needing agents before we officially launch and promote the site but I already have leads trying to get quotes so we're only going to boom once we start promoting and advertising.
If you're not interested, that's fine but note that I'll only be responding to those that are interested.
I offer this information because I truly believe many agents, wanting leads, will benefit greatly.

Last edited:
Back