The end of the lead generation companies?

Thanks for the share.

it won't affect agencies getting leads via their websites/seo or running their own ad campaigns
It might not, but it could. If someone calls you for information and you begin exchanging informaiton on a one on one basis - do we now need permission to do that?

As for robocalls and spam - FUDGE the FCC has to do SOMETHING. I am missing important calls due spam its crazy,

Thanks for the share.

It might not, but it could. If someone calls you for information and you begin exchanging informaiton on a one on one basis - do we now need permission to do that?

As for robocalls and spam - FUDGE the FCC has to do SOMETHING. I am missing important calls due spam its crazy,
Don't disagree with your last point. Half the time there's no one even on the other line.

All of my stuff is opt-in so I'm sure that "one seller" language is just needed. I don't sell any of the leads I generate.

What would be interesting if the person came to me for disability insurance, then I ended up presenting a different product (like critical illness or life with a disability rider) due to the fact that they couldn't qualify for what they initially wanted (often job related or trying to cover pre-x). Is that now an issue?

No idea.

Thanks for the share.

Here is the problem though

They don't follow rules they aren't even in the USA

seems like the more rules they put in the MORE they call

they are killing the business'

Lol . Rules are a joke . I challenge anyone to go in a seniors house for 90 mins .There getting at least 10-20 calls per hr . These people are on the do not call list . This law was established 10 plus yrs ago and has stopped nothing .

When they passed the Do No Call law they made two notable exceptions. Politicians and Debt Collectors.

If they pass this, I'll run for office and if I win I'll go out out and buy a friggin tow truck.

Problem solved.

You would make a horrible politician. You make too much sense to be a politician

Short of completely isolating the US Telephone System from the rest of the world, it doesn't seem to me like the FCC could do much to stop the overseas lead prospecting callers that I think are a significant portion of the calls I get.

I did get a local Medigap call today that was so "fumbly" it was kinda funny. Come to think of it, in addition to not knowing what he was doing on the phone, the caller was also using an unscrubbed phone list because the number he called has been on the DNC list for years.

Back