What do you say...?

For something . . . maybe. Just may not be YOUR prospect.

Anyone who says life insurance is not an emotional sale has no idea what they are talking about. The exception is those looking for the lowest term rate.

All insurance is emotion driven to an extent, but nothing as much as life insurance. A totally unselfish purchase (in most cases). The insured will never see the benefit of their purchase.

Every other form of insurance is a "me" purchase. Health, DI, LTC, etc are situations where the insured reaps the benefit.

Not so with life insurance.
Perhaps you could claim those that are buying it for investment or tax purposes are not looking at from an emotional standpoint... Unless greed counts as an emotion! :)

I'm lost, are you accusing me of sniffing the non-dairy creamer? Or... are you asking me what I use for creamer? Either way I can't or won't give you an answer. :no:

spchlss.gif

...Anyone who says life insurance is not an emotional sale has no idea what they are talking about. The exception is those looking for the lowest term rate.

For a good number of FE agents, price is the most important factor to them. They mistakenly believe that it is the most important factor to their prospects as well. This, I believe, is a mistake.

Last edited:
For a god number of FE agents, price is the most important factor to them. They mistakenly believe that it is the most important factor to their prospects as well. This, I believe, is a mistake.

Any time an agent ASSUMES they know the reason why the prospect will buy their product they are making a mistake.

A good agent will KNOW the motivating factor as well as the hot button that leads them to sign on the dotted line.

Back