What in the world would you guys do without me & Amtrak . . .

tenor.gif

I never cussed you - please show me . . .
Plus *ickhead chase - the OP was talking about a rogue agent leaving because of commission % and rolling for a better deal. He wasn't talking about "rates" or doing right by the client. Nor - was he speaking of tele-sales. So - phuck off and go join *ick in the bleachers.

Plus *ickhead chase - the OP was talking about a rogue agent leaving because of commission % and rolling for a better deal. He wasn't talking about "rates" or doing right by the client. Nor - was he speaking of tele-sales. So - phuck off and go join *ick in the bleachers.

Guess I did . . . To you, I apologize, because you are trying to help . . . Heck - I even thanked you in my last post.

We did take your advice on GI btw. We're still going to write it, so we can help everyone - but, we won't be taking advances on them.

Guess I did . . . To you, I apologize, because you are trying to help . . . Heck - I even thanked you in my last post.

We did take your advice on GI btw. We're still going to write it, so we can help everyone - but, we won't be taking advances on them.
You don't have to apologize I have been I Dick I don't deny that.

Yet you can't wait to figure out a way to say something bad about Rick everyday. He doesn't even have to post anything, but you'll figure out a way to bring him up.

So Pot, meet Kettle. I've said this before about the name calling and all that. It's getting pretty old and reeks of childishness. Grow up!
Seriously Todd? Rick follows Tom and LD? He stalks them...always has. You need to pay closer attention my friend. :yes:

Seriously Todd? Rick follows Tom and LD? He stalks them...always has. You need to pay closer attention my friend. :yes:

I do talk with Rick about those things, but I can call him and talk with him. What he chooses to do is up to him, just like it is for Tom. Do I think Rick can act like a child when it comes to this...yes I do!

I don't agree or condone the way you and Rick go after each other either. I think I've tried to talk with both you and Rick about that. But you two will continue to do what you want to do.

You see, in the beginning, I didn't like Rick either....but then I got to actually know him. He's harmless.

Now, to go out on another limb...I wait for the opportunity to call out Chris Westfall every chance I get, but it's usually when he is brought up. I don't go out of my way like a stalker. Tom is when it comes to Rick.

I do talk with Rick about those things, but I can call him and talk with him. What he chooses to do is up to him, just like it is for Tom. Do I think Rick can act like a child when it comes to this...yes I do!

I don't agree or condone the way you and Rick go after each other either. I think I've tried to talk with both you and Rick about that. But you two will continue to do what you want to do.

You see, in the beginning, I didn't like Rick either....but then I got to actually know him. He's harmless.

Now, to go out on another limb...I wait for the opportunity to call out Chris Westfall every chance I get, but it's usually when he is brought up. I don't go out of my way like a stalker. Tom is when it comes to Rick.

Yes Todd, you've tried to get me to get along with *ick(hahaha, couldn't help myself).

He can hand it out, but he can't take it.

I also didn't like him in the beginning......and still don't. :no:

Now that snake Westfall we can definitely agree on. :laugh:

Back