SNL has a different calendar than the world

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
I got notice today that they cancelled an application "as being over 30 days". Their correspondence shows it was submitted on Sept 21 and was to initial draft on Oct 15th.

It doesn't matter anyway as I was going to withdraw it and write it elsewhere. But they beat me to it by declaring that 16 days is more than 30 days.

When I have time I’ll post details about them screwing one up royally and charging me back.

But no one will believe the story.

No one I’ve told it to yet believes it. They think there has to be more.

And I understand. I wouldn’t believe it either if I wasn’t a witness.

When I have time I’ll post details about them screwing one up royally and charging me back.

But no one will believe the story.

No one I’ve told it to yet believes it. They think there has to be more.

And I understand. I wouldn’t believe it either if I wasn’t a witness.
I don't believe you.

I got notice today that they cancelled an application "as being over 30 days". Their correspondence shows it was submitted on Sept 21 and was to initial draft on Oct 15th.

It doesn't matter anyway as I was going to withdraw it and write it elsewhere. But they beat me to it by declaring that 16 days is more than 30 days.
They're using new math...you're still on the old math. :yes:

it is new world math.

Because of your success & headstart, your 30 day window is only 16 days & others not as fortunate as you have a 45 day or 250 day 30 day window

Last edited:
SNL sent the client that same letter.

He called me today, “it ain’t been 30 days since we did this!!”

Me; it has in Utah. You know, where founders month is 6 weeks?

If there is a more screwed up company out there I don’t know who it is.

Back