What in the world would you guys do without me & Amtrak . . .

Down in Tampa years ago the traffic was so bad on I-75 that I decided to make my way home through the city and stopped for a beer at an unfamiliar bar. I ordered a beer and started looking around.
A guy was eyeballing me like I had "Fresh Meat" tattooed on my forehead and I quickly surmised I was in the middle of a sausage party. So I chugged that beer, put the bottle on the bar and vamoosed. Oops!:err::eek::laugh:

Hey man it ain't gay if they buy ya some drinks!

Well, if guys like JD and Newby are being replaced by douche bags like mybiz, it might be time to move on myself. Starting to feel like I walked into a gay bar by accident,:swoon:

phuck off Bill . . . don't let the door hit your ass on the way out . . .

Down in Tampa years ago the traffic was so bad on I-75 that I decided to make my way home through the city and stopped for a beer at an unfamiliar bar. I ordered a beer and started looking around.
A guy was eyeballing me like I had "Fresh Meat" tattooed on my forehead and I quickly surmised I was in the middle of a sausage party. So I chugged that beer, put the bottle on the bar and vamoosed. Oops!:err::eek::laugh:
You're lucky that you didn't get a prostrate exam in there. They might not have used their fanger. :confused:

You're lucky that you didn't get a prostrate exam in there. They might not have used their fanger. :confused:
Think they would have started me off with an empty Bud long neck or just cut cut to the chase and comped me the tube steak special?:tongue:

Well, if guys like JD and Newby are being replaced by douche bags like mybiz, it might be time to move on myself. Starting to feel like I walked into a gay bar by accident,:swoon:

phuck off Bill . . . don't let the door hit your ass on the way out . . .

Yeah don't let the door hitcha where the Good Lord splitcha!
JD won't be back anytime soon with the tubbs and now the NCAA investigations picking up steam. Say this thread has potential!

Back