What is MetLife's Premium for Female, 66?

ExProgrammer

Guru
100+ Post Club
In Tennessee, if that matters.

I know they're $58 for a 60 y.o. female, but I want to tell this 66 y.o. lady by how much I can beat MetLife's price. Gerber is 57.57.

Thanks,

Tim

To ask the Hillary Clinton question: what difference does it make?

LINK REMOVED BECAUSE I CAN'T DO URLS YET.

That link is for term. I meant for an FE policy. Thanks for trying.

Today's Hillary Factoid: Hillary made almost 100k in cattle futures several years (30 or so?) ago. It was a big bull (seems appropriate for cattle) run, so it might not seem odd that someone who was long on cattle futures over a few months might make quite a bit. But the unusual thing about Hillary's profit is that it came from shorting the market at just the right time on quite a few occasions (!!!) when the prices temporarily reversed. Hmmmmmmm............ :err:

Does someone have a quote or highly educated guess at the requested premium? :1cool:

That link is for term. I meant for an FE policy. Thanks for trying.

Today's Hillary Factoid: Hillary made almost 100k in cattle futures several years (30 or so?) ago. It was a big bull (seems appropriate for cattle) run, so it might not seem odd that someone who was long on cattle futures over a few months might make quite a bit. But the unusual thing about Hillary's profit is that it came from shorting the market at just the right time on quite a few occasions (!!!) when the prices temporarily reversed. Hmmmmmmm............ :err:

Does someone have a quote or highly educated guess at the requested premium? :1cool:

Just call metlife and ask them.

Randy Travis will be along soon...
URL REMOVED

----------

How did he know what the rate was for a 60 year old? The link to the quoter was right next to that table.

Can't help those that won't help themselves.

Before my original post I'd searched and found Snoopy pointing to a table for ages 50, 55, 60 and 75 but the quoter next to it looks like someone would contact me with the specific answer I wanted. I didn't want to be contacted. Later on a term quoter I'd just entered a fake person but didn't think to go back to the one next to Snoopy for FE. Now having done so I see that my answer is $72.50 per month and I can happily tell the lady I can beat that by almost $15.

Being a programmer for 25 years helps one to develop deep analytical capabilities, use advanced algorithmic structures and be aware of other complexities that others never dream of. As well as how to goofily overlook stuff faster than most people due to being driven nuts by all that other baloney.

As far as the link you provided, for some reason the page reference becomes

Views/Default/GetStarted.html (the term quoter)

instead of

Views/FE/GetStarted.html (the FE quoter)

the first time or two you try it. But after doing it two or three times it goes to /FE, like it's supposed to, instead of /Default. It will probably continue to work unless you clear your cache. I don't know why that happens at all and I don't want to bother to figure it out, as I'm more concerned with cash than cache at the moment.

In Tennessee, if that matters.

I know they're $58 for a 60 y.o. female, but I want to tell this 66 y.o. lady by how much I can beat MetLife's price. Gerber is 57.57.

Thanks,

Tim

It would help if we knew how much coverage? If they qualify SNL it is very competitive and pays a lot better than Gerber.

It would help if we knew how much coverage? If they qualify SNL it is very competitive and pays a lot better than Gerber.

Oh dang it. I'm sorry. $10k.

She's on dialysis.

I wish I could do SNL. My IMO who was paying me I think 70% for them won't release me so I'll have to wait for six months before I can get them back with the new, well respected IMO who will pay a great deal better. Same for some other companies. But I'll still be able to provide good insurance for folks with the new companies I'm lining up under the well respected one.

Latest posts

Back