What is the Appropriate Amount of Final Expense Coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Philly you can't get a funeral home to talk to you for less than $7000 (not cremation).:no:

what good is going to come from posting personal information lol from either of you?

Well thats John Duggers go to question.

He wants everyone to make themselves known, however he repeatedly copies and pastes lies from his private message inbox and will allow those to hide who bash his competition, wont reveal who the coward is private messaging him, wont give anyone his phone number, and wont give us an address.

I have nothing to hide, I cant speak for John though.

Well thats John Duggers go to question.

He wants everyone to make themselves known, however he repeatedly copies and pastes lies from his private message inbox and will allow those to hide who bash his competition, wont reveal who the coward is private messaging him, wont give anyone his phone number, and wont give us an address.

I have nothing to hide, I cant speak for John though.

I don't know who you are, however JD is not recruiting. His success has been documented and vetted by multiple IMO's and multiple carriers. He has been the #1 agent at multiple carriers and large orginazations. He is the 2016 #1 agent for KSKJ Life.

The "whose who" from all the major FE carriers know who JD is by name... This is because of his personal production... not because he is a recruiter.

I'm not sure about this feud, but JD has personally written a ton of business and unselfishly helps any agent who ask. I feel his opinions have been formed from experiences. Those types of opinions are the only ones of value.

TT

I don't know who you are, however JD is not recruiting. His success has been documented and vetted by multiple IMO's and multiple carriers. He has been the #1 agent at multiple carriers and large orginazations. He is the 2016 #1 agent for KSKJ Life.

The "whose who" from all the major FE carriers know who JD is by name... This is because of his personal production... not because he is a recruiter.

I'm not sure about this feud, but JD has personally written a ton of business and unselfishly helps any agent who ask. I feel his opinions have been formed from experiences. Those types of opinions are the only ones of value.

TT

Why do you feel the need to come on here and defend him? Whats in it for you?

Why do you feel the need to come on here and defend him? Whats in it for you?

I'm not defending him... He doesn't need me to defend him. Sometimes, on here it's hard for the new people to figure out whose opinions come from experience and whose come from dreams.

I don't know what started between you two... Like I said I don't know you... I believe you're new and just didn't want you to get on the wrong side of something. JD walks the walk. I was just trying to give you a heads up... I'm looking out for ya.

TT

I believe markets are different in different parts of the country. You always hear people say you need to filter to down to this income or talk about selling $10,000 of FE for burial. Seems that what would be correct in one area has very little to do with what is correct in another.

I remember last year one of the members was talking about the San Jose Market. not being any good for "FE" sales. I disagreed. Today I saw this listing for a $1,500 a month rental in San Jose, CA. I thought wow that is super cheap.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1062-S-Genevieve-Ln-San-Jose-CA-95128/19586975_zpid/?fromHomePage=true%3Futm_source%3Dtxtshare

Plots for sale -
Los Gatos Memorial Park in San Jose, California, Burial Plots For Sale

$10,000 is not going to do much there.

$50,000 a year is below poverty level there. Hell, Dual $50,000 income is maybe apartment living.

Just a thought on different areas.

Oh, and the 58 yr old 2,000 Sq ft 3/2 main home is a little over $1,000,000.00

That apartment would be more in the $400 - $500 per month area around here..

Do have a question.. Have never heard the term "double dept" when referring to a grave site.. What do they mean by that?

That apartment would be more in the $400 - $500 per month area around here..

Do have a question.. Have never heard the term "double dept" when referring to a grave site.. What do they mean by that?

That is one of those Tiny Houses behind the 2,000 Sq ft house. the total 220 Sq ft is smaller than my office. a two car garage is probably 400 Sq ft. When one of my sons was stationed in Dublin, CA a few years ago he looked at a half garage conversion studio and I think it was something like $1,800 a month. Probably 10X18.

double dept - I do not know. Maybe a two person hole. Those were nowhere near the highest I have seen in the Bay Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back