What is wrong with business owners?

Cal Worthington. Haven't thought of him in years.

I assume he has passed on to that car dealer in the sky.

Nope.

He's older, thinner, and sits a bit hunched.

Spot seems to have bit the big one though, and there's no "Go see Cal, Go see Cal..." jingo.

I think, given his age, if he stood on his head, the ears might turn red, but the head might just roll off.

Think under weight bobble head....:no:

Labman just be sure to educate yourself when talking about section 125. There are various components to it. There are some types of coverage that cannot be channeled through the 125 ie..more than $50,000 life coverage, LTC, cancer policies etc... and if an employee collects benefits on those and they have been run through the 125 they could face stiff tax penalties.
AFLAC offers the P.O.P (premium only plan) that is a very basic part of the 125, but when an employee agrees to participate they are technically agreeing to a "salary reduction plan" (in the amount of the insurance premium they pay) and there are guidlines and ramifications associated with that.
The 125 is a great conversation starter, no doubt about it, but just be aware of the guidelines.

I was thinking mainly of the POP plan which Colonial Life offers. We run cancer and accident through that on a pre-tax basis a good bit. The customer makes the choice of which best fits their needs.

Back