What is your favorite FE lead?

Yep, I've always felt a referral was the best lead for any type of insurance.. :yes:
Agreed, but only if it is a high intent buyer.

For instance, I would much rather call someone responding to my emails/calls who input all of their info on one of my websites than a referral from one of my clients who "might" want to buy insurance.

Now, if that referral comes my way via someone asking their friend "I need to buy disability insurance, where did you get yours? I really need to get that." then that's mostly a layup.

Agreed, but only if it is a high intent buyer.

For instance, I would much rather call someone responding to my emails/calls who input all of their info on one of my websites than a referral from one of my clients who "might" want to buy insurance.

Now, if that referral comes my way via someone asking their friend "I need to buy disability insurance, where did you get yours? I really need to get that." then that's mostly a layup.
Yes, I'm talking about somebody calling out of the blue that says, "their friend said I'm the guy he should take his Med Supp from...when can we do this?" :yes:

Ive used Social Insurance Facebook leads with a few everquote sprinkled in so far but I’m open to all types. I like SI Facebook leads but can’t get enough of them. In 2 weeks I’ve only gotten 20 out of my 30 lead order. I’m willing to pay more for good quality (SI are only $15 each bc I get a discount for being with Family First Life) I just don’t wanna waste my money. Of all the leads you’ve worked what are your favorite and why? I understand that there’s no ‘magic’ leads but I just want to get the highest ROI possible. Please leave links so I know where to buy. Thanks guys!
Direct mail is King

Back