Did you just lose your favorite fraternal?

It’s never been about the arrow.

Yup, I kinda agree.

You can have the truest arrow but a nearsighted archer

However, I am not trusting William Tell with a bent arrow.

But I would rather be a good archer with mediocre arrows than a mediocre archer with great arrows.

So, yeah, it ain't the arrows.

Yup, I kinda agree.

You can have the truest arrow but a nearsighted archer

However, I am not trusting William Tell with a bent arrow.

But I would rather be a good archer with mediocre arrows than a mediocre archer with great arrows.

So, yeah, it ain't the arrows.
You can only provide a track to run on. It needs to be a sturdy, proven track but someone still has to run on it.

You can only provide a track to run on. It needs to be a sturdy, proven track but someone still has to run on it.

I got a lot of different hammers in my shed.

I started to say I don't use a track of a script. But I guess I probably do have a couple different tracks depending on the person I am talking to.

But again, I am not an FE only agent running leads. I could be talking to a $100mo FE client or $1,000mo GUL client in the same hour.

But I can see where a track could be helpful.

I got a lot of different hammers in my shed.

I started to say I don't use a track of a script. But I guess I probably do have a couple different tracks depending on the person I am talking to.

But again, I am not an FE only agent running leads. I could be talking to a $100mo FE client or $1,000mo GUL client in the same hour.

But I can see where a track could be helpful.
So, what's your point?

As an outside observer it looks to me like KSKJ was growing faster than their reserves would allow. Several months ago it was stated on this forum that they were not contracting any new agents. That means they don't want to grow anymore, at least for awhile. That's not the business model of a healthy carrier.

As far as terminating their biggest IMO, thats not a reflection on anything negative, especially with the production and persistency the IMO brought to the table. KSKJ terminated their biggest IMO because there was too much new business being sent to KSKJ, which was forcing KSKJ to grow too fast (outrun their reserve requirements)?

I believe that's why KSKJ doesn't want agents who work leads. They only want agents who submit a couple of apps per month, which slows their growth to match how they manage their reserves?

As an outside observer it looks to me like KSKJ was growing faster than their reserves would allow. Several months ago it was stated on this forum that they were not contracting any new agents. That means they don't want to grow anymore, at least for awhile. That's not the business model of a healthy carrier.

As far as terminating their biggest IMO, thats not a reflection on anything negative, especially with the production and persistency the IMO brought to the table. KSKJ terminated their biggest IMO because there was too much new business being sent to KSKJ, which was forcing KSKJ to grow too fast (outrun their reserve requirements)?

I believe that's why KSKJ doesn't want agents who work leads. They only want agents who submit a couple of apps per month, which slows their growth to match how they manage their reserves?
Probably as good a guess as anyone else has. Except they claim they want more business.

I disagree with if an fe agent doesn’t have 90% persistency the agents doing a bad job of qualifying the sale . I bet you the avg fe company has 75-80% persistency . If any agent overall has 80-85% overall persistency in the fe mkt that’s considered respectable . 90% overall is extremely good . Agents in fe work leads and many people are dead broke . It’s just the mkt .
My persistency in all life markets has been over 90% in every year except my first year (when I was selling overpriced policies -- captive agent, Commonwealth Life Insurance Company -- to people who couldn't afford it). I haven't lost a final expense police since before the pandemic. Not even one.

Back