What is Your Norvax Website Experience

Wow - Norvax is not proving that they are professional. I tried to advertise with Google Adwords and I needed a privacy statement on their and Norvax did not put it on there. So of course it got rejected!! Not very professional on their part.:yes:

if your doing ppc, you dont want to be using norvax anyway. u will need to be able to create landing pages, which u cant do with norvax.

you can create static html landing pages or use wordpress.

I would take a look at ur competitors landing pages, and go to a site like freelancer.com, elance...etc and have someone design a landing page for you.

are u trying to generate leads, statewide? whats the avg cpc of the terms u r targeting?

Wow - Norvax is not proving that they are professional. I tried to advertise with Google Adwords and I needed a privacy statement on their and Norvax did not put it on there. So of course it got rejected!! Not very professional on their part.:yes:

What the heck is a "Botique" anyway?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am throwing around the idea of getting a website through Norvax, any experience (good or bad) that you would like to share?
If you do get a new website, I would avoid saying things like:

"Here at SeniorBotique.com we have spent countless years in the Medicare Supplement insurance industry"

Countless years?

As for a new website, look into Agentmethods.com

Last edited:
Thanks Stephen, changed that part!! So true, it was part of the template I just left but it has been changed now.
:biggrin::twitchy::biggrin::twitchy:

The reason for "Botique" is I want to do what AARP is trying to accomplish. A general agency that handles everything "insurance & financial"-wise for the Senior population. I am laying the foundation. Thanks!

What the heck is a "Botique" anyway?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you do get a new website, I would avoid saying things like:

"Here at SeniorBotique.com we have spent countless years in the Medicare Supplement insurance industry"

Countless years?

As for a new website, look into Agentmethods.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back