• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Whatever happened to John Galt?

His love of vandalizing prospects mailboxes finally got the best of him

Had some prospects like that... met a guy knocking just yesterday door knocking that looked like a cross between a "Grateful Dead" fan and ex-harley rider... he was having a really bad day and then the clouds parted and... the insurance guy knocked on his door... :twitchy:

smart but, i follow my macros to the t lol, squat 325, bench 275...been doing that for years..i prefer casien protein for after workout drink and optimum nutrition amino boost drink for pre work out....what about you?

Why do you prefer casein? It’s slow absorption, and after a workout you need fast absorption, that’s why isolates were created. And an amino boost drink isn’t a pre work out it’s an intra workout or post workout. The caffeine is intended to give you a boost and the amino acids are to help rebuild torn fibers during your workout or after for faster healing.

Why do you prefer casein? It’s slow absorption, and after a workout you need fast absorption, that’s why isolates were created. And an amino boost drink isn’t a pre work out it’s an intra workout or post workout. The caffeine is intended to give you a boost and the amino acids are to help rebuild torn fibers during your workout or after for faster healing.

Especially if he's already buying ON, they're known for their fast absorbing whey. For casein he should just drink his milk like a real man. His barbell numbers are better than expected, but could still use some work. He sounds like an appointment setter.

Casein works better for me on fighting hunger....I have done some IF but prefer to eat. My workouts and calorie intake is strictly what I am looking at, not huge gains. As long as mah calorie intake is less than what Im burning Im good. The amino acid drink boos I use as a prework out is much better and safer than all the other crap out there for pre workouts, no b1, b7 that make me feel like doo doo. You should try the optimum nutrition amino acid drink....then you tell me if its a good pre workout boost. It is great.

Back