Whatever Happened to ROP Term??

Cincinnati Life is tough to beat on price. Their illustration shows both the ROP and RdPu for all ages.

I second that. The last time I ran quotes they were among the three most affordable.
Throw in their easy to read illustration and short apps, and it makes a great combo.

Cincinnati Life is tough to beat on price. Their illustration shows both the ROP and RdPu for all ages.

Are they tough to get appointed with?
Besides them, who else has a good ROP?

I've been using Agent Pipeline for quotes and from what I can tell, I just don't see the value with ROP. Not when the price is 3x the amount without it. I just don't see it.

IMO they would be better off taking the difference and funding a flexible premium indexed annuity or something.

Now one FMO a long time ago told me that ROP actually has an internal rate of return of and I'll quote him of 5%. I can't remember how he explained that one it was so long ago.

Are they tough to get appointed with?
Besides them, who else has a good ROP?

I've been using Agent Pipeline for quotes and from what I can tell, I just don't see the value with ROP. Not when the price is 3x the amount without it. I just don't see it.

IMO they would be better off taking the difference and funding a flexible premium indexed annuity or something.

Now one FMO a long time ago told me that ROP actually has an internal rate of return of and I'll quote him of 5%. I can't remember how he explained that one it was so long ago.

They are tough to get contracted with direct. Try a GA, much easier. We have to pretty much vouch for you. (I am not recruiting)

Not many left. Of the companies I use there is Assurity and Fidelity, both non-med. And UHL which is SI They have a little excel app that projects the RdPu at the end. There are a couple others like American Amicable, which I do not use for personal reasons. Also I think Foresters may have one.

ROP is just another Life policy like WL, UL, SIWL or Term. None are the end all be all. Each fits different situations. BTID may work in theory but in reality not so much. A lot of us are writing people that bought into that when AL Williams / Primerica first started in the 80s. BTW, I thank that coach for supplying me with this market.

If you have access to Compulife Bob has a neat tool on there called ROP Analysis. I had forgotten about that.

Lee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pop me an email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Prudential and American General also offer ROP...Some people tend to love it, or stay away from it completely...But it's nice to show your prospects different options.

Latest posts

Back