What's Bad About Parasol?

Just signed with them, I was told a few things, low refund rate, like 15-20%. I was told they would be exclusive. And that they would not be online sweepstakes crap. Took 20 leads in 2 days. 11 were bad. Will report back when I know more, but it's not looking good.

Just signed with them, I was told a few things, low refund rate, like 15-20%. I was told they would be exclusive. And that they would not be online sweepstakes crap. Took 20 leads in 2 days. 11 were bad. Will report back when I know more, but it's not looking good.

I can already tell you that you know all you need. They suck!

Rick

"Sad but true. I've made 2 sales so far off it. But it's not what they promised. "
Did they promise you leads or sales? Sales are up to you sport.

"Sad but true. I've made 2 sales so far off it. But it's not what they promised. " ******************* Did they promise you leads or sales? Sales are up to you sport.

Yeah, I didn't state that very well. They promised me a low bad lead ratio of 15%. After 2 days we were at 55%.

They promised me no leads that filled out forms to win sweep stakes or iPads. We got those leads.

They promised exclusive leads. Not shared. The leads we called had already gotten quotes from other companies and made a buying decision.

The owner of parasol apparently doesn't care about the honesty of the marketers her hires. And this is not just a gut feeling. I got to know one of his "best" liars in the past and she's really bad news.

That's all I need to know about that company.

Rick

Tom Carolan doesn't care about anything than getting your money. The quality of his leads get worse every day.

Only suckers are still purchasing from Parasol Leads

Latest posts

Back