Where Are You Getting Your Leads?

It will, the more dials you make the more routine it becomes, the hardest part is getting started, ounce you are committed to dialing its all down hill and 1 appt in 40 dials is a good job. Just Smile and Dial.

Couldn't hurt, but really that is how it is, ounce you get started and the more you do it the easier it gets ,also remember the gatekeeper is your friend. They will if you ask right open doors for you.

My average Med Supp sale is around 129.00 in commissions advanced. I am closing around 20-22 appointments out of 30. So my ROI is 126.50 per lead.

Now you tell me where I can get that ROI from purchasing leads and I will sign up for it today.

Where and what are you selling where the commission is so horrible on your Medicare sales?
How many HOURS do you invest in each sale?

What is your time worth to you?

Where and what are you selling where the commission is so horrible on your Medicare sales?
How many HOURS do you invest in each sale?

What is your time worth to you?

I represent several med supp carriers. The 129.00 is the commission on my cheapest plan. I usually make higher than that, and I try to call at least 4 hours a day in the evening.

I represent several med supp carriers. The 129.00 is the commission on my cheapest plan. I usually make higher than that, and I try to call at least 4 hours a day in the evening.

That commission is quite low. I'm going to guess that you are working for an agency and not independent or the AOR (Agent of Record) for the business you write. Depending on the state you are in and the companies you are able to write your annual commission should be closer to $300 per year. Unless that $129 is not a full 12 month advance.

I also have found calling in the evening to be very productive for all ages of seniors. I don't target T65 but for a whole host of reasons and none of them have to do with calling in the evening.

That commission is quite low. I'm going to guess that you are working for an agency and not independent or the AOR (Agent of Record) for the business you write. Depending on the state you are in and the companies you are able to write your annual commission should be closer to $300 per year. Unless that $129 is not a full 12 month advance.

I also have found calling in the evening to be very productive for all ages of seniors. I don't target T65 but for a whole host of reasons and none of them have to do with calling in the evening.

It is for 6 month advance.

Back