Where Do You Buy Referral Gift Cards ($25)

infoe

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking to buy about $250-$500 worth of $25 gift cards to start a referral program for my p&c agency but searching online each card comes with an avg of $4 service fee.

Just wanted to see if anyone out there had a better place/program.

Thanks,

Why not buy a bunch from the store? Kroger sells them for a number of stores and restaurants. As far as I know, the price is just the value of the card.

VolAgent said:
Why not buy a bunch from the store? Kroger sells them for a number of stores and restaurants. As far as I know, the price is just the value of the card.

That is what I do. If you buy them in a block you only pay one fee. Say, $5 for 4 $25. Cards.

Try American Express gift cards..

Love getting these for Christmas cause you can spend them on anything! Almost...

Try American Express gift cards..

Love getting these for Christmas cause you can spend them on anything! Almost...

I Use these American Express Gift Cards, if you have fees for the cards you should factor that into the amount of coverage that you give to the client. If it is an $4.95 Fee for the cards I will always add another buck onto the ALP or cross sell them another product. It is Important for you to get the ROI so that you will not cost yourself any money. I have some other sources I will look for them and post them here....I also give gas cards away...that always works.

American Express charges a hefty fee. No need to use them when there are other opportunities.

Stick with gas cards and grocery stores. Something everyone uses.

or coupon books... lots of kids will sell those for school, where everyone gets buy one get one when they go to the restaurants in the book... i tell them thanks for letting me help you save money on your insurance, here's a way to save even more with local businesses

Back