Where To Find Content?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
As you all may have noticed the Medicare Advantage market I loved so dearly for so many years has gone from great to good, good to bad, and bad to a full on witch hunt. That being the case, I'm getting into life insurance more and I'm looking for some content for a website. I'm not using it to generate life insurance leads (I sort of have my own magic for that), but I do want the website to build credibility so that when they're looking at the website it inspires confidence. That said, are there places where one can just buy content? I looked at Free Articles Directory | Submit Articles - ArticlesBase.com , but I don't like the idea of having the links and such (maybe that's not really a big deal?)

So is there a site like istockphoto.com, but for content?

I'd venture to say you can get product literature from any company you represent and use it *permission may be required* to post on your site. All the big companies have reams already on their own. Try writing some content that you have expertise in as well.

There are several IMO's that offer pre-designed sites that are very informational in content. Designed to give you creditability and peek prospects intrest in doing business with you. Let me know if this is something you are interested in and I will give you some information

I've had plenty of success with elance. It took me a while to find a quality knowledgeable writer but once you do, these guys write for pennies. I set it up to where if I need top shelf content I use one writer and another for my article marketing. Finding the quality writers is like shopping on Craig's list it will take you a while to find the right person but when you do its a steal.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I recall, you want to pay much less than $95

You get what you pay for...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've had plenty of success with elance. It took me a while to find a quality knowledgeable writer but once you do, these guys write for pennies. I set it up to where if I need top shelf content I use one writer and another for my article marketing. Finding the quality writers is like shopping on Craig's list it will take you a while to find the right person but when you do its a steal.

What does that cost? I've hired a local writer at $12/hr. and I plan to use her six hours a week to write blog posts.

Last edited:
i contract them on a per article basis $5 for $500 words. Again the hard part is finding the good writers who work for cheap.

Back