Where To Order Business Cards ?

I get the impression that ilovedesign sells design services, so their might be a slight bias there.

A year or so ago I am picking up a 5 figure dump in check on a nice case. I hand him my newly printed card. He does not even look at it. As we finish lunch and walk outside talking he folds up the card and picks his teeth with it. He tosses it on an ash tray and says can you email me your contact info again. I have his check and ink on the app. No problem. Cards do not make the sale, the agent does.

Last edited:
Similar question. I'm looking for a printer for 4-color 8.5 x 11 one-sided glossy "catalog" sheets, about 500 of them. I used to use Tu-Vets but their pricing has gone pretty high compared to others. Someone recommended Zoo and another Logo. Anyone have any experience with these or want to recommend others?

Thanks

Vista Print really botched my last order. The color was WAY off. And their cards are a shade smaller than the standard size. I got quotes from local printers that was less than the online printers when you factor shipping costs, and I make a new prospect as well.

Where does everyone/anyone order from? I went to a few places online, most are about $10.00 for 500, but I didn't see any with insurance related information.

Josh said:
I get the impression that ilovedesign sells design services, so their might be a slight bias there.

Nope, I'm not a designer, I got my username from a book and then just used it here in the forums. I'm working as a real estate agent for 6 years now. And not being biased at all. I'm just saying that in my opinion, nice, unusual quality business cards will be kept, cheap ones thrown usually.

Last edited:
Back