Which Company Offer Best FE Rate and Easy to Qualify

American Amicable's Easy UL is a great policy for people age 50-85. The minium issue drops to $10,000 at age 50 and the rates are outstanding for final expense prospects.

This is still a good question. Which is the cheapest FE carrier that isn't difficult to get approved? Christian Fidelity seems appealing, but I've heard they can be strict.

I've just started using them. but I think you have to throw Trinity into the discussion. I like what I've seen so far.

There is no one size fits all, nor should there be if you are truly an independent agent.

Oh, I'm appointed with several FE carriers. Wasn't really looking for a "Go To" carrier, just one for those folks of extremely modest means that need to save as much $$$ as possible.

I agree with GoIllini52 that Trinity looks like a good option.

Oh, I'm appointed with several FE carriers. Wasn't really looking for a "Go To" carrier, just one for those folks of extremely modest means that need to save as much $$$ as possible.

I agree with GoIllini52 that Trinity looks like a good option.

Not sure what state you write in but Family Benefit is their sister company in several other states. Same program and rates, just different paper.

Back