Which Has Better Returns for DM Mailings?

I am with TransAmerica as a PPGA I am on there DM lead program and it is not that great. barely 1/2 of 1% return.

As a matter of fact I needed to know if anybody has any suggestions for lead companies I could call and sell over the phone as I now contracted with Framers united and they have a simple app that can be sold over the phone

I am with TransAmerica as a PPGA I am on there DM lead program and it is not that great. barely 1/2 of 1% return.

As a matter of fact I needed to know if anybody has any suggestions for lead companies I could call and sell over the phone as I now contracted with Framers united and they have a simple app that can be sold over the phone

What state are you in?

Are you sure about that?:skeptical:

Back