Which Script Do You Like Best?

hi my name is haider i wana become ur appointment setter or i can work for u as virtual assistant and i also have 5 years experience in call center BPO. So i am available for any cold calling hourly rate is 3 $ per hour please contact me on my e mail or skype
e-mail=>[email protected]
skype=>hdrgulani

When I was with Pyramid they made us ask "how are you doing today?". Dumbest crap in the world. I hated asking it and the people on the phone hated being asked.

Nothing screams telemarketer like answering the phone and having some clown that couldn't give 2 sh!ts ask, "how are you doing today?".

When I get those calls today I launch into a long story about how I'm doing and what I'm doing, or was doing before I was so rudely interrupted by a telemarketer. Most of them hang up on me.:biggrin:

I ditched that crap as soon as I got away from Pyramid. I would steer clear of anyone promoting that nonsense.

hi my name is haider i wana become ur appointment setter or i can work for u as virtual assistant and i also have 5 years experience in call center BPO. So i am available for any cold calling hourly rate is 3 $ per hour please contact me on my e mail or skype
e-mail=>[email protected]
skype=>hdrgulani

I hope your speaking is better than your typing.

----------

When I was with Pyramid they made us ask "how are you doing today?". Dumbest crap in the world. I hated asking it and the people on the phone hated being asked.

Nothing screams telemarketer like answering the phone and having some clown that couldn't give 2 sh!ts ask, "how are you doing today?".

When I get those calls today I launch into a long story about how I'm doing and what I'm doing, or was doing before I was so rudely interrupted by a telemarketer. Most of them hang up on me.:biggrin:

I ditched that crap as soon as I got away from Pyramid. I would steer clear of anyone promoting that nonsense.

I am with you on that it sucks! It screams TELEMARKETER. It would be better if they said "hello Mr. JD isn't this a great day for my telemarketing call."

Back