Who are the top 5 insurance agencies promoting Final Expense in dollars spent?

Lol goillini52...

I'll try to be nice & wish I noticed sooner:

Somebody here said you're a troll.

If you're looking to argue or criticize, just be upfront.

:idea:

:D:arghh::chatterbox::1laugh::jiggy::D:cry:

Thanks for trying to help me out.

Let’s not derail the thread with an argument.

At the moment I am not interested in the websites of the big insurance companies. Big brands have the luxury of taking a different marketing approach, compared to smaller less known/unknown companies. I am looking specifically for agencies, as they are more applicable to what we do.

Those with natural listings I am not so much interested in, although getting listed high in Google is commendable.

I am looking specifically for the agencies spending the most on advertising. With natural listings it is more of an SEO game. With SEO you can have mediocre copy, poor sales funnels, and still rank high with Google. Those that spend a lot advertising have to convert to maintain and justify their advertising campaigns. Campaigns which can be quite costly.

It is hard to obtain the information from a simple Google search. And I have not been able to find it.

Lol goillini52...

I'll try to be nice & wish I noticed sooner:

Somebody here said you're a troll.

If you're looking to argue or criticize, just be upfront.

:idea:

:D:arghh::chatterbox::1laugh::jiggy::D:cry:
Yes, I'm a Troll. :yes:

Not trying to start an argument. :no:

I was being up front. Your comment didn't make sense to me, so I asked you WTF you were talkin' 'bout Slim. :twitchy:

Thanks for trying to help me out.

Let’s not derail the thread with an argument.

At the moment I am not interested in the websites of the big insurance companies. Big brands have the luxury of taking a different marketing approach, compared to smaller less known/unknown companies. I am looking specifically for agencies, as they are more applicable to what we do.

Those with natural listings I am not so much interested in, although getting listed high in Google is commendable.

I am looking specifically for the agencies spending the most on advertising. With natural listings it is more of an SEO game. With SEO you can have mediocre copy, poor sales funnels, and still rank high with Google. Those that spend a lot advertising have to convert to maintain and justify their advertising campaigns. Campaigns which can be quite costly.

It is hard to obtain the information from a simple Google search. And I have not been able to find it.
Have you tired just searching a few dozen of the terms you're looking for and just seeing who consistently shows up "above the fold"?

If a site has top-level ads for several terms, you know that they've optimized their ads and are paying a good chunk of change for them.

Too difficult. Simple example: You can limit the amount you are willing to spend. Once your allotment has been spent the add comes down. All things equal. An add with little traffic may be up longer than expected since it isn’t very good. A great ad may hit it’s quota quickly coming down. Some companies run multiple ads. The ads can run local, regional or national… And you still don’t have any idea what the numbers are.

All the information is available, ad dollars spent, website traffic, mediums the advertising is spent on… I just don’t have access to it.

Back