Who Buys Live Transfers

Your apology is accepted though not needed in this case Josh. I dont know what clarification I would have needed to give seeing that I only asked a question when i opened this topic. my case didnt require any help. It is nice that you have been here for along time but if i am attacked I will attack back, you started the response so I replied and so on. I ment no disrespect to you but I know that the business I am getting into is not illegal what so ever.

There really isn't much reason to belabor the point, you've already made the type of business person you are perfectly clear, but your claim that you "ment no disrespect" seems disingenuous at best. I didn't count the number of insults you directed at me, but you certainly intended to be rude. Feel free to read through your previous comments if you think I'm mistaken, but in short, you've overreacted and likely hurt your chances of getting much traction on this forum.

Again, best of luck.

I want to know what the OP has to offer, 4 posts, all about the same issue, jumping on other posters, he seems "to know all about this situation" time for the............Here is what I am offering....

Robo calls are illegal...they love to sell you them and then say.. "the risk is on you"...that should be enough to tell you they in fact are not legal..

I have been using a company that does live transfers for auto. A telemarketer calls, finds people interested in saving money on auto, then provides a warm transfer to my office - all on the same call. Right before the transfer takes place, I have all of the prospect's info on my computer screen. So far my conversion is about 35% and rising.

As far as quality of lead, they are pretty outstanding as far as that goes. I think the conversion rate will increase since we are still working on converting some of these leads. I've only been using them for about 1 month but have generated over $11,000 of P&C premium.

The verdict is still out on whether or not I like this company since I've had some issues with consistency on their part. (no referrals yet... they still need to prove themselves before I refer anyone). I am a bit skeptical, despite great initial results.

Back