Who Does Killer Websites ?

FEOHIO

Expert
As you can see, I'm new in these here parts, who does the BEST websites ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am biased as I do work for ITC and I created the Insurance Website Builder system. Using it we have created more than 5000 websites exclusively for the insurance industry.

However, I also know that social proof is important. Here are a few sources.

ITC Customers Win Best Agency Websites Category of CAAFE - ITC Press Release

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/insurance-websites/website-inquiry-t56708.html - Another Insurance Forum Post

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/p-c-insurance-forum/need-website-built-t55915.html - Second Thread

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...-itc-insurance-tech-their-website-t50219.html - A longer thread related to ITC

Let me know if there is anything we can do for you. We also offer a agency marketing consultation for you at no charge. Just call us at (800) 383-3482.

Thank you and have a great week!

Last edited:
As you can see, I'm new in these here parts, who does the BEST websites ?

I make websites like the one in my sig line for $250 each. It's a template just like this with your pictures and your information. I only do one per city so there are not duplicate sites in each city. If you're interested shoot me a PM.

"loaded with professionally written content" Aaron, this question is not necessarily aimed at you, but if someone is buying a website, wouldn't that be the one thing you don't want? Typically, it's the the same content (or almost) as many other websites have, so search engines won't be eager to rank it.

I remember the first Norvax website I bought had a "library" of content. I ended up deleting all of it because everybody else had the same thing.

Just an observation...perhaps wrong.

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebCurious was used in this post

Last edited:
"loaded with professionally written content" Aaron, this question is not necessarily aimed at you, but if someone is buying a website, wouldn't that be the one thing you don't want? Typically, it's the the same content (or almost) as many other websites have so search engines won't be eager to rank it.

I could write an essay about this... :)

Where most agents' sites fall short is that they lack good educational content of any kind. Picking out a wordpress theme isn't the hard part - making a site engaging to insurance prospects is. There are way too many sites out there with a fancy-looking stock wordpress template and just a few pages of very thin general content. This is where a great content library comes in.

Definitely if you have an established site and you're trying to rank for very competitive keywords, adding custom content is going to help. The "duplicate content penalty" is misnamed, though. A better name would be the "unique content bonus" because duplicate content doesn't pull you down in the rankings. We have plenty of sites on our platform using ONLY stock content ranking on the first page for decent search terms.

I recommend people start with our content library - we'll get your site launched TODAY (with no setup fee), and then over time customize your site's content.

If you try to write it all from scratch before you launch, there's a good chance you'll see your sales suffer because you're busy writing website content instead of talking to prospects.

I could write an essay about this... :)

Where most agents' sites fall short is that they lack good educational content of any kind. Picking out a wordpress theme isn't the hard part - making a site engaging to insurance prospects is. There are way too many sites out there with a fancy-looking stock wordpress template and just a few pages of very thin general content. This is where a great content library comes in.

Definitely if you have an established site and you're trying to rank for very competitive keywords, adding custom content is going to help. The "duplicate content penalty" is misnamed, though. A better name would be the "unique content bonus" because duplicate content doesn't pull you down in the rankings. We have plenty of sites on our platform using ONLY stock content ranking on the first page for decent search terms.

I recommend people start with our content library - we'll get your site launched TODAY (with no setup fee), and then over time customize your site's content.

If you try to write it all from scratch before you launch, there's a good chance you'll see your sales suffer because you're busy writing website content instead of talking to prospects.

I disagree with you. I wrote my initial content from scratch. Took a few months. Then business followed. In the long run, you are better off with unique content. Consumers know generic content from unique professional content.

Last edited:
I disagree with you. I wrote my initial content from scratch. Took a few months. Then business followed. In the long run, you are better off with unique content. Consumers know generic content from unique professional content.

I couldnt agree more.

What an agent brings to the table is experience/knowledge that a non-agent does not have.
I have articles that no content writer in the world could create or have knowledge/experience at my level.

It doesnt matter if it is spoken or written, real knowledge resonates with real people.

SEO purposes aside, your conversion %s will be higher with quality original content.

There is also the fact that most canned insurance content is riddled with inaccuracies...

Writing quality content is well worth the time and can have a large long term roi.

Last edited:
Back