Who Has the Best Life Leads?

I would avoid parasol due to a decrease in their quality and the false promises of Tom carolan claiming you will lose 40% of leads. Advoid companies that advertise these claims

Link 1st had awesome life leads. Their auto leads are alright

You're nuts!

I've purchased aged life insurance leads from every vendor on the market. Link 1st was 1 of 2 companies that sent me "re-dated" leads.

The only reason I caught them is I keep a database of over 100,000 leads that I've purchased in the past for myself and my agents. I ran their list of 4,000 aged leads through my database and 90%+ were duplicate and when I compared them to my old leads, they were blatantly re-dated. Meaning they sold me leads that were 6-9+ months old and passed them off as 30-90 day old leads. I called them out on it and they refunded me immediately. Basically admitting their guilt.

Just want to make sure no one buys from these guys.

You're nuts!

I've purchased aged life insurance leads from every vendor on the market. Link 1st was 1 of 2 companies that sent me "re-dated" leads.

The only reason I caught them is I keep a database of over 100,000 leads that I've purchased in the past for myself and my agents. I ran their list of 4,000 aged leads through my database and 90%+ were duplicate and when I compared them to my old leads, they were blatantly re-dated. Meaning they sold me leads that were 6-9+ months old and passed them off as 30-90 day old leads. I called them out on it and they refunded me immediately. Basically admitting their guilt.

Thanks for the heads up...Some people will never learn to try and scam you

You're nuts!

I will admit, I've seen some batches of re-dated leads from them too. I've also seen good batches, but when a vendor is inconsistent, it makes it difficult to trust them.

Back