Who Has the Best Med Supp Rates...

ANTEX is not very competitive in Texas for Medicare Supplement Insurance lately

American Seniors

Medigap Insurance

Medicare Supplements

Medicare supplement insurance information guide website and Medicare supplement Insurance website
American Seniors Insurance
American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes
National Medicare Supplements
medicare supplemental insurance resource
Get answers about medigap plans in your state
Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online
Medicare information, medicare supplement insurance plans resource, lean the new changes to medicare and medicare supplement insure. American Seniors insurance American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes
medicare supplemental insurance guide
Get answers about medigap plans in your state
Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online

Depending on the area and age Priority Health can be competitive and they have actually filed for rate decrease that we should see sometime in December. CSA and ANTEX also look good depending on which plan.

Last edited:
in Michigan other than Omaha?
Gerber may have good rates but they are new to Med. Sup. Business. They have been Life insurance only for many years. mutual Of Omaha has had many yrs of experience and knows how to operate efficiently .The customer buys based on the agent not company. I use 2 companies exclusively on MS sales and many on life. My thinking is until Gerber experiences claims for Med Sup they will be raising rates quickly. Remember alot of companies go in with alot of promises but when it comes to their bottom line they will not have you or the client in mind

Gerber may have good rates but they are new to Med. Sup. Business. They have been Life insurance only for many years. mutual Of Omaha has had many yrs of experience and knows how to operate efficiently .The customer buys based on the agent not company. I use 2 companies exclusively on MS sales and many on life. My thinking is until Gerber experiences claims for Med Sup they will be raising rates quickly. Remember alot of companies go in with alot of promises but when it comes to their bottom line they will not have you or the client in mind

You're talking out your assumptive ass. Have you looked at a Gerber application? It "IS" Mutual of Omaha's application with Gerber's name on it. They are underwriten, issued, and serviced by Mutual. I doubt they are any more or less likely to have rate ups than MOO themselves.

Hey G. gordon alot of people talk tough we they can't face the truth or face the person they are correcting..Good Luck to you with Gerber and if you think Gerber is serviced by Mutual you are wrong and anybody that believes that can call the home office and ask the question themselves..Gerber is affiliated with a company out of Indianapolis that is a holding company and I know the head of marketing for Gerber.

Ok. If Gerber isn't under the roof with Mutual then RNA, Sterling, and Admiral were all not with Wakley and AIMC. Believe what you want. I know who they are affiliated with much like the companies mentioned above, but who they use as a TPA is a different story.

Hey G. gordon alot of people talk tough we they can't face the truth or face the person they are correcting..Good Luck to you with Gerber and if you think Gerber is serviced by Mutual you are wrong and anybody that believes that can call the home office and ask the question themselves..Gerber is affiliated with a company out of Indianapolis that is a holding company and I know the head of marketing for Gerber.
I would know if Gerber is serviced by MOO or not. Really doesn't matter to me. But I thought I would throw this in. I Called the help line for Gerber and the Girl answered Mutual of Omaha may I, then caught and corrected herself.

My Gerber agent number is the exact same as my MOO number and they are through two different FMOs.
The applications are exactly the same too. Only the logo has changed.

My Gerber agent number is the exact same as my MOO number and they are through two different FMOs.
The applications are exactly the same too. Only the logo has changed.

Thank you.

+Zeek... looks like you might want to call the home office if you still don't believe.

Back