Who has the best quote engine Norvax,Quiotix,Commission Builder

Re: Who has the best quote engine Norvax,Quiotix,Commission Build

We offer more than a big stick...(and at no extra charge)

00sarahnra2.jpg

You can get norvax for no setup fee and 75 bucks a month through a united healthcare promotional deal thats offered through Golden Rule I think. Its free for golden rule only but 75 dollars a month to add unlimited carriers back to it. They ought to pay me to have their service IMO, I've been pointing out issues to them left and right where they screwed up quoting for all the new BCBST product lines. You'd think I was their testing department.

so you are under United Health's thumb on this deal and they still can not get rates right...interesting.....

You can get norvax for no setup fee and 75 bucks a month through a united healthcare promotional deal thats offered through Golden Rule I think. Its free for golden rule only but 75 dollars a month to add unlimited carriers back to it. They ought to pay me to have their service IMO, I've been pointing out issues to them left and right where they screwed up quoting for all the new BCBST product lines. You'd think I was their testing department.

what are these features...I have a big stick that I smack my clients with to get the application filled out...is that a feature.....

stick1.jpg

Hey Stibroker, nice BDS decks. Do you ride or are they wall-hangers? I've got a Quad10 signed by Wes that I'm setting up.

I have a mini and a southside cross on the wall....the skull and cane I skate...as a matter of fact I mailed the mini to wes along with a bottle of patron to sign and add some art work.....wes did me good...

Hey Stibroker, nice BDS decks. Do you ride or are they wall-hangers? I've got a Quad10 signed by Wes that I'm setting up.

Hey Sti -

Are you and Fisher speaking in tongues?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Rick

as it should be.....

Back